Normani

URBAN

9 hours ago, noemani said:

OUR GIRL IS ON GUNNA'S NEW ALBUM DROPPING FRIDAY EVERYBODY GET UPPPPP !!! :WAP::WAP::WAP:

https://x.com/kurrco/status/1788272267320758475?s=46

why do i feel like this is gonna be 10x better than 159 omg

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

This site's hatred for Normani really comes from a place where they know if she actually had a competent team and machine behind her, she would easily be at the top

:heart: I don't think she cares about commercial success anymore, so we shouldn't either

9 hours ago, Ethereal said:

This site's hatred for Normani really comes from a place where they know if she actually had a competent team and machine behind her, she would easily be at the top

:heart: I don't think she cares about commercial success anymore, so we shouldn't either

I wouldn't say she doesn't care about commercial success. What I've realized is that she's very stubborn and does what she wants. That can be both a good thing and a bad thing because as an artist, it's a no-brainer to give the audience what they want. She insists on doing what she wants, so I hope it works in her favor in the long run. I'm just happy that she's putting out music because we all know what it's been like with no music.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Ethereal said:

a lot of people are intimidated. that's exactly it.

we've been scammed. she sings for about 20 seconds at the end of $$$. cute background vocals throughout the whole thing though. 

keep your expectations low 

• Haha 7

6 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

we've been scammed. she sings for about 20 seconds at the end of $$$. cute background vocals throughout the whole thing though. 

:/

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

Edited by maaricle
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, zeta said:

:/

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

In other news... DOPAMINE OUT IN 5 WEEKS:bird:

• Like 3

Glad I didn't have to stay up for Wunna. 1:59 is the superior song, but $$$ will benefit her streaming wise. I do hope she has some radio interviews lined up for next week since 1:59 impacts radio on Monday.

36 Days until Dopamine. :celestial4:

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

How would you know? It's not out anywhere. From everything I'm seeing it's a worldwide release.  

3 minutes ago, Hisarchive said:

How would you know? It's not out anywhere. From everything I'm seeing it's a worldwide release.  

If you know where to look, its out there.

52 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

Still 20 seconds longer than anything she's ever given us within a month of a previous release before!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AFullMoonlight said:

If you know where to look, its out there.

Know where to look? Where? If it's a worldwide release that typically means no one has access to it till midnight. I haven't seen a single person talk about a single song online. And I've been looking for anyone who's heard the album. And it's been complete silence 

Alright I heard the song. It's a vibe. Manis vocals are chefs kiss. Still shocked people got a hold of it since it's a worldwide release. Makes me worried for Dopamine chile 

• Like 1

Not the $$$$ being another useless collaboration between these two. Maybe it's time to hang it up. :dies:

So ready for Candy Paint. Fingers crossed it's coming next week on the 17th! 

37 minutes ago, Hisarchive said:

Alright I heard the song. It's a vibe. Manis vocals are chefs kiss. Still shocked people got a hold of it since it's a worldwide release. Makes me worried for Dopamine chile 

A few people getting a song or album a few hrs before usually isn't a big deal. The average person will wait until an album shows up on their spotify/apple music to listen :laugh:

Let's hope Normani does something this weekend.

I wonder when and if we get an album sampler/snippets. I can just imagine that day on her IG.

$$$ has a beautiful instrumental. I agree with user Hisarchive that her vocals are chefs kiss. Great melody and that spaciness reverb effect.

It's a very small short feature but it is nice for what it is. It is a small bite of great things to come-Dopamine!! 

$$$'s fine. I don't see myself revisiting it much but her little moment at the end is cute. Onto Candy Paint!

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 7:02 PM, Ethereal said:

Nation can you get in and defend :rip: 

Or maybe you could accept valid criticism? Nothing the OP said was false in any way.

• Thumbs Down 2

Probably never playing that again

spacer.png

People releasing nice videos and visuals left and right while all we have is a black screen. No performances, no visuals and slow ass song for summer. Next one is a god damn 2 years leak. June 14th can't come soon enough

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

At least I'm seeing some good feedback about $$$ from Gunna's fans. Can't wait for the Candy Paint video or any video really :laugh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.