• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• orange22

When I get you alone

Boy what you gone do with it..

CVA_zps031f59e4.gif

140K likes on twitter already is INSANE :jonny5:

• Like 1

Y'all remember when she worked with Brandy :jonny5:the influence is in the snippet. I wonder if this is the track they worked on.

Just now, New Edition said:

Is anyone going to make the album thread?

They won't allow it without an album date but hopefully they'll just covert the current music news thread into an album thread. 

The snippet is so so good. I’ll be in tears if Brandy vocally produced it. The producers list is already so good!! 

I really hope that wild side and fair are on it. Even though they came out a while ago now, they’re really good songs.

• Like 1

the LAYERING on the SNIPPET. WOOO. Normani is coming for necks. love the cover. the best ive seen in YEARS.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

@shelven, it's time to come back :bird: we're finally being fed!

OF COURSE this bitch had to announce while I was working on an in-office day :deadbanana: But WE'RE FINALLY OUT OF THE TRENCHES SIS AHHHHHHH :jonny3:

• Haha 8

14 minutes ago, shelven said:

OF COURSE this bitch had to announce while I was working on an in-office day :deadbanana: But WE'RE FINALLY OUT OF THE TRENCHES SIS AHHHHHHH 

:jonny5: lol it only took 6 years but we finally made it out the no album drought!

Spoiler

It's the way you ditched us for a new life + avi on ATRL after she kept us waiting over half a decade 😭 

5 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:jonny5: lol it only took 6 years but we finally made it out the no album drought!

Reveal hidden contents

It's the way you ditched us for a new life + avi on ATRL after she kept us waiting over half a decade 😭 

It mainly just coincided with me being less active on ATRL in general and some life stuff getting a lot busier :weeps: Never stopped staying perched for whenever she would release, I just no longer had the time/patience to discuss the nonstop lack of news kjsdhgkjfd

wow we’re really here. first interview of the era!!!! AHHHH

this is cute too haha

• Like 2

I love how vulnerable and open she’s being in this new interview. For awhile, we’ve seen how hard she’s been on herself, so to know that she’s giving her self grace and allowing herself room to grow is great to hear. Also, the person that interviewed her got to hear a few songs from the album and it looks there’s going to be a fusion of R&B, Pop, and Hip Hop that’s interesting.

• Like 5

Also I feel like a date of the album has been chosen regardless of the singles performances. There’s no way she’d start her comeback by announcing it if she thought itd get delayed. Ye know? I feel like the scrolling of the dates is truly just a marketing technique 

• Like 2

On 1/19/2024 at 6:10 AM, Garbaj said:

Looks like the album is on track for a summer release. The lead will be here before April. Filming for the music video takes place in February. i'm a little disappointed, because it seems like she chose to release one of the more "pop" songs as the lead. (i really wanted her, to go in the direction of "fair" ; but maybe since the reaction from the GP was negative, shes scared to release a more r&b song as the lead.)

well...Kandi Burruss No GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

i need the lead to drop tonight. hype is here, we've waited far too long. :bam:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scorpioojay said:

I love how vulnerable and open she’s being in this new interview. For awhile, we’ve seen how hard she’s been on herself, so to know that she’s giving her self grace and allowing herself room to grow is great to hear. Also, the person that interviewed her got to hear a few songs from the album and it looks there’s going to be a fusion of R&B, Pop, and Hip Hop that’s interesting.

I feel like the hip hop they're referring to is just candy paint... we shall see

Literally in tears while reading the interview. Just beautiful (and lowkey communist too).

Im certain they have the album date but they need to build as much anticipation as they can, so it makes sense to not reveal it right now.

• Like 1

Great interview! Love the photoshoot. :clap3:

Is Rich the kid on the album? He commented on her ig like "Drop the album tonight". She doesn't follow him and he doesn't follow her. He was recently on Kanye's album so maybe?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.