Normani

URBAN

I hope they’re just giving us some content bc I was thinking the album would’ve already been mastered and getting physical copies ready

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• popularmoonlight

• AFullMoonlight

• Flare

• nooniebao

2 minutes ago, noemani said:

They hate because she did Wild Side with Cardi and then Nicki unfollowed her

Which is insane lol 

8 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Which is insane lol 

Yeah that fanbase is beyond deranged

Edited by noemani
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, harmonizeme89 said:

I hope they’re just giving us some content bc I was thinking the album would’ve already been mastered and getting physical copies ready

RCA took so long to put SZA and Doja's physicals out lol what makes you think they would be fast to put Normani's? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WheresJay said:

The review I got of the album is that it's more R&B with high energy moments but no pure pop 

I love that. This sounds like we’re in for a cohesive album!

I’m pretty sure the upbeat ones will appease the Pop fans and also that there’ll be crossover songs aka Sure Thing, Die For You, Snooze, On My Mama, so we shouldn’t be too worried.

i’m still trying to figure out who the male feature is on the lead suspense GIF

3 hours ago, nooniebao said:

It’s so weird that Twitter Barbz still hate her so much lol 

A bunch of basement dwellers. What Meg say? Ask them why they hate her. I bet you that can give you a reason.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Headlivmani said:

i’m still trying to figure out who the male feature is on the lead suspense GIF

jack harlow would EAT tbh

• Like 1

I’m guessing one of the singles is a James Blake production, and prolly feature with Brandy vocally producing it

and the other one TBhits

Edited by popularmoonlight

spacer.png

hey sisters. so i was banned from posting for a few days because i stood on business in the thread accusing mani of running her own fan page and got real nasty with some of the gheys trying to have a ki. i'm back now! i can't believe we're here :jonny6:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

22 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

hey sisters. so i was banned from posting for a few days because i stood on business in the thread accusing mani of running her own fan page and got real nasty with some of the gheys trying to have a ki. i'm back now! i can't believe we're here :jonny6:

do you have any info babes 

2 hours ago, wildsidenormani said:

spacer.png

Can we expect something else today? :cupid:

4 hours ago, orange22 said:

Why does everyone keep mentioning Brandy

Because she did a lil something....

• Thanks 7

6 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

April 26th

Insider says something (album) is dropping in 9 weeks ... do we believe it? :celestial5: 

32 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Insider says something (album) is dropping in 9 weeks ... do we believe it? :celestial5: 

Are they reliable in away way ?.. never heard of them

1 hour ago, blondrin said:

Can we expect something else today? :cupid:

well, that's the plan! 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, wildsidenormani said:

well, that's the plan! 

is the uptempo single still coming?👀🥲

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

They been correct about other dates before 

2 hours ago, Can said:

is the uptempo single still coming?👀🥲

there is an uptempo single but i don't think it's going to be the intro the era. 

as wheresjay mentioned though, they will be giving us a taste of everything

Worried they are trying to push those two songs on the album :biblio: and even the official preview sounds like a cute album track. 

Ugh the material needs to be ******* good. Wild Side level of excellence. And we ******* need an uptempo girl.

I really liked that snippet but gotta they lacking a little bit by not coming with an uptempo lol 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

Worried they are trying to push those two songs on the album :biblio: and even the official preview sounds like a cute album track. 

Ugh the material needs to be ******* good. Wild Side level of excellence. And we ******* need an uptempo girl.

Yeah, I really agree with you, after everything that has happened in the lead up to this I don't know why they're still trying to push slow RnB singles, save that for the album.

Fans have been constantly going on for ages about her giving up-tempo, urban pop singles and for some reason she's insistent on releasing slow melodic RnB, don't know why she's so against it but she will not pop off the way she wants releasing this type of RnB. 

Edited by TheFlyingRobot
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.