Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Nicki Minaj

Featured Replies

Nicki selling more potato chips than this girl has sold records. :bibliahh:

 

And another talentless opp that thinks “synonym” is an ingredient. :bibliahh:

 

It’s too easy. It just ain’t fair. Where do they even get the hubris?! 

  • Replies 30.1k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

34 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

 

twitter is a damn war zone rn

Damn is this legit? :rip:

  • Author

sddddddddddd

 

idk i’m just here for the mess 

Not her arguing with Big Lottery twitter rn. It's literally Queen era all over again.:dies: The shade is hilarious but why. Close the app and write some shitt in the studio.

Edited by AdrianNicki

I've just checked few last pages and I'm def not reading those essays. Get a life.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

I've just checked few last pages and I'm def not reading those essays. Get a life.

:hoetenks: 

2 hours ago, Solaris said:

The way some of you get so excited about Nicki punching down at people almost 20 years younger than her is just so concerning.

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :rip: Latto is 23, she is an adult, and SHE chose to start this. Age means nothing when they are both adults. You're literally the problem when you're trying to gatekeep Nicki from doing anything because she's "pushing 40s".

2 minutes ago, mellenthin said:

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :rip: Latto is 23, she is an adult, and SHE chose to start this. Age means nothing when they are both adults. You're literally the problem when you're trying to gatekeep Nicki from doing anything because she's "pushing 40s".

Thank you. Clock the ageist. :clap3:

NGL I'm annoyed Nicki deleted her tweets, it was the first time I've seen her address the rape drags and it wasn't a bad comeback

 

qm8zR6Q.gif

3 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

She can drag whoever she wants as long as she leaves Doja alone.

She'd never. Doja doesn't have time for this.

She's actually secure in her talent and genuine with her admiration, and has a successful and fruitful career to show for it. 

 

It's only the stragglers, wannabe's & the self-entitled that end up catching strays. 

6 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

She can drag whoever she wants as long as she leaves Doja alone.

Doja kisses her ass, she won't come for her. And I have a feeling they have already have a collab in the works

She can drag who she wants as long as I have an album in my AM library by the end of the year which won't happen but we never know with her messy unorganized ass

The fraud posting the phone call recording thinking she did something but it actually makes her look worse :ahh: 

I usually drag Nicki for ranting on twitter  but this time she actually has a valid reason. SFG being snubbed from rap category is just wrong. If SFG is pop, so is Low Energy. Latte didn't have a reason to react this way.

 

The only reason her song is charting is because of radio play. Nobody is talking about her boring 000 album.

Edited by AdrianNicki

latto is a fake ass, untalented ass, and UGLY ASS hoe

 

so I support this behaviour from nicki :clap3:

That phonecall dfghjkjhgfghj Nicki sounds EXHAUSTING to deal with, regardless of the situation :deadbanana2:

I love her 

I'm not gonna lie, Latto calling Nicki Super Freaky Grandma made me laugh a little.

Edited by AdrianNicki

3 hours ago, Zolanski. said:

The fraud posting the phone call recording thinking she did something but it actually makes her look worse :ahh: 

If Nicki was in California I believe she can sue that little girl if she was recorded without permission…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.