Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

He doesn't **** with poor folk. Sorry, sis.

I'm looking to start a new career anyway, will be earning the good stuff.

 

4kXEj2W.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 700.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, Saddy said:

No

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Nope. Like Moo, I'm desperate and dateless.

Stream I Stay In Love for manifestation purposes.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

 

Just now, noonbob said:

Stream I Stay In Love for manifestation purposes.

 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

 

*farts like a whale to attract a male*

2 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Whose gonna clear Moo's cobwebs out this Valentine's Day ?

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

 

 

@suburbannature. He rides hard for old lady *****.

1 minute ago, noonbob said:

Whose gonna clear Moo's cobwebs out this Valentine's Day ?

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

 

I guess...

 

  Reveal hidden contents

61jgQ3MzirL.jpg

 

Definitely

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

 

or maybe she'll send Bryan 'My All' video and he'll come over to her place to spend one more night with her

tumblr_inline_s785c9LHDD1qktomp_500.gif

 

How are we celebrating MIAMTEC 10-year anniversary in May?

 

 

@Melancholy it's up to you to host, seeing as you are the #1 stan :heart2:

6 minutes ago, noonbob said:

How are we celebrating MIAMTEC 10-year anniversary in May?

 

Ignoring it.

Just now, Lamb said:

I love when people post Butterfly songs that are superior to The Roof

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

My All, Honey, Babydoll, Fourth of July >>>>>>>>>> The Roof

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

1 minute ago, Saddy said:

My All, Honey, Babydoll, Fourth of July >>>>>>>>>> The Roof

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

Taste, taste, taste, and taste

 

tumblr_inline_r4mwqdOgxx1qktomp_500.gif

 

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Lies. You haven't revealed a single thing about yourself.

 

Meanwhile, lambs like @Melancholy are out here spreading it wide and low for all to see.

 

CqI4JR3.gif

People on the atrl server heard me talk all the time! I think Petko was online once 

57 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

People on the atrl server heard me talk all the time! I think Petko was online once 

n4B0xuN.gif

Was just scrolling through my imgur account and found these.

 

The Caution album cover creator was peak era.

 

9OWrBrr.jpgJN2YhBn.jpgdSx7g7U.jpg

bxMIL4H.jpgaufnwJn.jpgSje4ddh.jpg

Ib9pV3D.jpg48lWByP.jpglAldIMk.jpg

31 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Remember when SUD was a thing 

She really should have kept it a secret.

 

What's the point in revealing it if you're not gonna do anything with it.

Hello lambs, 

I'm very glad to find you

I miss you boys xoxo 

Edited by sweetheart

7 hours ago, Rocket said:

a1RKnXY.gif

 

I am such a **** for Babydoll.

She making love to weird :bloo:

9 hours ago, suburbannature said:

You mean @killer_rose booted me because I dragged Gaga in the atrl server 

 

tumblr_inline_s785c9LHDD1qktomp_500.gif

Your impersonator in that faguettes server keeps harassing me. 

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Remember when SUD was a thing 

Can't wait for Millie Homophobie Brown's vocals! xoxo

tumblr_inline_riohtfFDsv1qktomp_500.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.