STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Madonna

Alongoria13

I lowkey want to hang that Erotica Vinyl in my room...

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArtForFreedom

• Lover

• dabunique

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Alongoria13 said:

I lowkey want to hang that Erotica Vinyl in my room...

please do

Do we have any tea regarding Erotica album re-release? The tracklist of the single picture vinyl has the 2022 Remaster tag so I’m hoping the remastered album will be out soon but the vinyl is coming on a day after album 30th anniversary so idk :rip:

I´m already happy with the basic Erotica vinyl I bought in town an hour ago :cm: My first Madonna album on vinyl, and I wanted to start with the best one

Edited by Dragonfly

Everyone talks about Helsinki when it comes to her best dates but for me the craziest one is her Confessions Denmark show :skull:

August 24 Horsens Denmark Forum Horsens Arena 85,232 / 85,232

$11,435,199

She had more people inside the venue than the population of the town itself :rip:, it's most likely the biggest show for a single artist in the country too, since most acts choose Parken to perform at which smaller than the Horsens venue.

Edited by Alongoria13

On 9/10/2022 at 4:21 AM, Kirby Kirbs said:

Do we have any tea regarding Erotica album re-release? The tracklist of the single picture vinyl has the 2022 Remaster tag so I’m hoping the remastered album will be out soon but the vinyl is coming on a day after album 30th anniversary so idk :rip:

I don't think Erotica is coming first. I bet they had planned it for the 30th anniversary but maybe it's not finished yet and they released the single picture disc to throw the fans a bone.

Its highly spectaculated that another single release will come out around Christmas, so I wouldn't expect a full album reissue until early 2023, which I doubt will be Erotica. 

3 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

Everyone talks about Helsinki when it comes to her best dates but for me the craziest one is her Confessions Denmark show :skull:

$11,435,199

She had more people inside the venue than the population of the town itself :rip:, it's most likely the biggest show for a single artist in the country too, since most acts choose Parken to perform at which smaller than the Horsens venue.

:WAP:

6 hours ago, GodControl said:

Who's this handsome fella?? 

MDNA album cover remains iconic. :heart:

That’s a screenshot taken directly from Harry Styles’ As It Was music video :chick2:

13 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

$11,435,199

:clap3:

Erotica! And you guys thought.. :gaycat5:

She was already hinting at it with that interview. Sex sex sex 

3 hours ago, GodControl said:

Cool! Another vinyl pressing of a different single from Erotica, or something else?

Fans expect Everybody since it'll be the 40th anniversary of the single. 

7 hours ago, GodControl said:

QUEEN! :WAP: Question for the culture: who's Johnny?

Johnny/John is a character from the Sex book. There are several letters from Dita writing to him. Dita is kind of in a throuple with him and her friend Ingrid. The letters are of course mostly about her sexual fantasies. In the last one tho she breaks up with him cause she catched him with another man:gaydonnacat1:

Edited by The Next Day

4 hours ago, GodControl said:

Thanks, luv! :heart: Where do you get your insider Madonna news? I find posters on PopJustice and Madonna Infinity seem to be really in the know :jonny5:

Just follow GregVsMatt on Twitter, he's a huge loon without the baggage of those toxic forums :skull:

Edited by Alongoria13

8 hours ago, GodControl said:

Thanks, luv! :heart: Where do you get your insider Madonna news? I find posters on PopJustice and Madonna Infinity seem to be really in the know :jonny5:

Infinity is my go-to forum. 

Why are they releasing the Hung Up remix on the day of the queen's funeral? Like I know we're not aiming for chart success but...

2 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Is this reliable?

No. 

37 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Why are they releasing the Hung Up remix on the day of the queen's funeral? Like I know we're not aiming for chart success but...

The world doesn't stop because that one died. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.