Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lana Del Rey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.7k
  • Views 152.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • VeniceBeach
    VeniceBeach

    Time flies

  • The blackest day is so overrated. It sounds like a typical background music for 2000s Youtube anime fan made tribute videos.   Lana has much better songs than that.

  • The way none of us were ready for what was to come

LFL has been hitting hard lately, just bought the cd recently too :katie2:

38 minutes ago, nasa said:

cocc has aged better than nfr

Not better than NFR, but I will admit it has aged well, I hadn't touched it since release but I revisited some songs the other day and it's kinda REALLY good? :giraffe: 

Lana Del Rey THE singer-songwriter of this gen :clap3:

 

and West Coast is and will always be her best song ever :clap3:

I still prefer 'Chemtrails Over the Country Clubs' over 'Blue Banisters'. The former has more originality and I didn't get bored with it like I did the latter.

Blue Banisters is trash and a stain on her discography, I wish she never released it.

The girlies coming for White Dress  :biblio:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, GentleDance said:

Blue Banisters is trash and a stain on her discography, I wish she never released it.

r u ok girl? who hurt u
Xmm0SSS.gif

The most talented artist of all time, we musn't forget :bunny2:

Text Book/Blue Banisters/Arcadia is her holy trinity :alexz:

west coast her best song nfr her best album. wild at heart the best song off cocc and you all can’t accept it

Unpopular opinions:

 

MAC > VB

COTCC > WD

 

:giraffe:

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

1 hour ago, saintspice said:

wild at heart the best song off cocc and you all can’t accept it

We love some piping good ol hot tea being spilled today.

The fact WAH was out before top 5 in the album rate... a crime. 

3 hours ago, GentleDance said:

Blue Banisters is trash and a stain on her discography, I wish she never released it.

The girlies coming for White Dress  :biblio:

Finally someone with actually taste. It doesn’t even require actual taste to realize how bad blue banisters is. It’ll be a total stain in her discography when people look back on it. It lacks any identity. The only redeemable songs are Trio and Lie Down

2 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Finally someone with actually taste. It doesn’t even require actual taste to realize how bad blue banisters is. It’ll be a total stain in her discography when people look back on it. It lacks any identity. The only redeemable songs are Trio and Lie Down

 

It's uninspired and unfocused, what was she going for? We're used to getting much better melodies from her... But what really really makes me hate the record is the lyrics (Except maybe the title track and WW)

BB is far from her best album but I love it so much, I streamed the hell out of it for the first few weeks after it came out and it's so nostalgic for me now :heart: Plus BBS, Dealer, Thunder, and SC are all career highlights. Definitely her Fall album. 

 

I still believe COCC is better though and one of her best albums. I do believe it will age like wine (it already has) and many OCOCCHs will see the light. Although I must say the first three tracks are so incredible and far ahead of anything else on the album that it's kinda hard to listen all the way through. 

Edited by On The Bound

Imagine thinking Blegh Blandisters is good, let alone better than anything in her discography :bibliahh:

Blue Banisters really hit me back in February. Its a fantastic record and Wildflower Wildfire, Text Book, Blue Banisters, Arcadia, Black Bathing Suit, If You Lie Down With Me, Thunder and Dealer are all discography highlights. :heart2:

 

COCC is definitely better overall though. The 1-9 tracks run is incredible and White Dress/Yosemite are in her all time Top 10.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.