Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Also, I heard ARUTW today in the street Someone local was blasting it from their house I think 

 

A HIT

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

 

the way our BISMS messaging is working we won :dies:

Scott Mendelson (that Forbes pundit with the linked tweet) was the one who first coined it during the HoG era :skull:

The press tour for this is going to be absolutely unhinged and iconic and I cannot wait

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The movie? It will probably be released late 2024. This will not be a rushed mess like Ridley Scott’s House of Gucci 

Not ready to go through all the especulations and rumours, so again :skull: 

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

I feel bad for any interviewer who has Joaquin and Gaga together 

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

But are we ready tho

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Joaquin will tell Gaga to cut the bullshit answers and won't idly watch like Bradley did

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Just now, Smarticle said:

Joaquin will tell Gaga to cut the bullshit answers and won't idly watch like Bradley did

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

He will be making Gaga sound like a sane person next to him in press tours

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

2 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

wait not Folie a Deux being FAD in acronym form :deadbanana4:

 

literally perfect for Gar  :gaycat3:

:deadbanana4: serving that Top Gun plane having GA on it

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Joaquin might actually leave the interview 3 minutes in if he hears Gaga repeat the same story the media prep team give her for this movie, GURL THE MEMES

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Omg when JoaquinGa actually have a fight during an interview and then say that they were still in character

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

3 hours ago, Leptine said:

Is there another female important character in the 'Joker' world-story?

There is Punchline, newly introduced girlfriend of Joker and the anti-Harley Quinn and serving DarkGarGar aesthetics that would make Miss @postsusblush from all the edginess 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTVnme0TOHWtPWLkNNdTqJkpMoQCq1_ApGNw&usqp=CAU

 

But I wouldn't think they'll introduce Punchline in a Joker storyline without including Harley Quinn first.

20 minutes ago, Konril said:

There is Punchline, newly introduced girlfriend of Joker and the anti-Harley Quinn and serving DarkGarGar aesthetics that would make Miss @postsusblush from all the edginess 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTVnme0TOHWtPWLkNNdTqJkpMoQCq1_ApGNw&usqp=CAU

 

But I wouldn't think they'll introduce Punchline in a Joker storyline without including Harley Quinn first.

What’s a good comic arc to get into to read about her?

23 minutes ago, Konril said:

There is Punchline, newly introduced girlfriend of Joker and the anti-Harley Quinn and serving DarkGarGar aesthetics that would make Miss @postsusblush from all the edginess 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTVnme0TOHWtPWLkNNdTqJkpMoQCq1_ApGNw&usqp=CAU

 

But I wouldn't think they'll introduce Punchline in a Joker storyline without including Harley Quinn first.

I see, I saw people mentioning this character but I thought it was just another random DC character fans wanted Gaga to play, yes it definitely wouldn't make sense not introducing Harley Quinn first and for sure in a very different way from Margot's portrait, I'm sure Gaga will get that role (Quinn I mean).

“I actually wrote the Sinner’s Prayer chorus with the Joker/Harley relationship in mind”

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

All I know is she better capitalize on Joker 2 success with an immediate album release after the Oscars, like she DIDNT do post ASIB 

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

This will never gonna happen with her times and lack of these kind of tactics in her career and now that we know she has to work on the music of the movie, LG7 will take years, I don't see it anytime soon, we got 'Chromatica' one year after the Oscar with her working on it since 2017.

I can see her taking a long break from music and concetrate herself only to movies for a while, which personally I would be here for that.

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

 

 

49 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Omg when JoaquinGa actually have a fight during an interview and then say that they were still in character

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

girl I- :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

 

 

that could happen tbh :gaycat6:

If Only all the viral Gaga tweets had HMH audios on them :dancehall: 

 

 

When she performs either one of these in the movie serenading Joaquin  :jonny5:

 

 

 

 

Her RUTH moment

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Or maybe takes the old-school Ga Ga approach omg I'm WET ahh :jonny5:

 

 

 

Like just imagining her in full makeup and costume oh ***** 

 

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Scott Mendelson (that Forbes pundit with the linked tweet) was the one who first coined it during the HoG era :skull:

I think he knows that it sticks amongst liddos and decides to reuse it. :eli: 

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

I feel bad for any interviewer who has Joaquin and Gaga together 

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

The length of interview tapes they have to transcribe will have them suing their own company for underpayment.  
 

Wl1YfJz.gif

 

Joaquin slapping Ga mid-interview will wipe Will Smith slapping Chris Rock out of the history. 
 

A true method acting in toxic relaionship. 
 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Filled in data from the last few days and highlighted some data points starting May 27 (film release day)

 

hmh-06132022.png

 

Clear pattern of week-on-week growth with increased floor and ceiling in streams every week. The streams rise through the week, reach a new week-high every Friday, fall on Sunday (lowest streams day on Spotify anyway) and then rise back up on Monday. Interested to see where this stabilizes after more exposure through more key playlists.

 

Wl1YfJz.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.