Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

HMH era is over I’m ready for some dark bops.Ā 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ā 

Over 100M views, 10M on Spotify and smashing on radio too (I've heard it three times this week and I barely listen to radio).

Ā 

tumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

Ā 

1000 snoozes being the only Chromatica song left off the set list? god is goodĀ 

Mediabase:

#38. ā€œHold My Handā€ (+1) *new peak*

— Audience: 28.160 (+0.390)

Ā 

eAc12j8.gif

How long is the Chromatica Oreos deal? It’s over two years later and they are still selling them here :rip:

12 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Mediabase:

#38. ā€œHold My Handā€ (+1) *new peak*

— Audience: 28.160 (+0.390)

Ā 

eAc12j8.gif

Sounds like one of Today’s Top Hits!Ā 

53 minutes ago, Artur said:

Australia #78 (+6)

Sweden #86 (+16)

UK #96 (+4)

France #104 (+4)

Canada #108 (-7)

Italy #129 (+6)

Ā 

tumblr_nj5n6xRyuw1rovv75o1_250.gif

Canada is cancelledT

35 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Tbh I don’t buy the whole ā€œin talksā€ thing. Publications just tend to say that because there’s no official press release for the movie yet.

Ā 

there’s no way that Todd Philipps would post a pic of Joaquin reading the script to announce the movie unless he was certain he is going to be doing it

Yeah it would be really stupid of them to have posted that pic with him and not be certain that he is doing it especially with how picky he is and how much convincing it took for him to do the first one.

I think the Gaga reception went over really well, I'm sure WB is happy. Shes now arrived at a place where people don't seem to question her acting.

Every song is slowing down across the board except Joji. He's coming even harder than RUTH and snatching that global #1 in a few days. :eek:

Ā 

It's very likely that he will be on TTH cover this Friday.

Another thing I thought was what if Joaquin said no unless Roony Mara does it bc we heard rumours that he wanted his wife to play the lead but WB said no and wanted Gaga.. but I think if Gaga's deal were to fall through for whatever reason whether it be her decision or at the hands of someone else I think WB would have a big issue on their hands. The gp would actually be disappointed for another actress to replace her now, people seem intrigued by the idea. I didn't expect her casting news to go over so well.

1 minute ago, HabbGaga said:

Another thing I thought was what if Joaquin said no unless Roony Mara does it bc we heard rumours that he wanted his wife to play the lead but WB said no and wanted Gaga.. but I think if Gaga's deal were to fall through for whatever reason whether it be her decision or at the hands of someone else I think WB would have a big issue on their hands. The gp would actually be disappointed for another actress to replace her now, people seem intrigued by the idea. I didn't expect her casting news to go over so well.

If the movie is really a musical, and Joaquin agreed to it, he has to know that Gaga is more than just an actress. Gaga would be heavily involved in the creation of the music, a skill that Roony does not have. Gaga just has way more to offer. I’m sure Joaquin understands that and agreed to her being in the film.Ā 
ASIB (OST) and the Top Gun score are both on her resume now. If you are making a musical film, Gaga is the person you callĀ 

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If the movie is really a musical, and Joaquin agreed to it, he has to know that Gaga is more than just an actress. Gaga would be heavily involved in the creation of the music, a skill that Roony does not have. Gaga just has way more to offer. I’m sure Joaquin understands that and agreed to her being in the film.Ā 
ASIB (OST) and the Top Gun score are both on her resume now. If you are making a musical film, Gaga is the person you callĀ 

Good point. I still wonder what Gaga getting credited for scoring TG involved, like did she actually have a hand in scoring it or was it just bc they used HMH.

let's hope FAD gets a $100m domestic opening. Would be a nice accomplishment for our fad.

Joaquin isn't pulling out. :skull:Ā Todd already posted that photo of the scriptĀ along withĀ JoaquinĀ Phoenix reading it on Instagram and it got huge buzz. Replacing him would literally kill the movie for good.

Ā 

Also, the Joker role is one of his biggest roles (if not the biggest) and it got him the Oscar, a +$1B grossing movie and an insane amount of fans. He wouldn't say no to a sequel even if the studio said no to his wife.Ā 

16 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

Another thing I thought was what if Joaquin said no unless Roony Mara does it bc we heard rumours that he wanted his wife to play the lead but WB said no and wanted Gaga.. but I think if Gaga's deal were to fall through for whatever reason whether it be her decision or at the hands of someone else I think WB would have a big issue on their hands. The gp would actually be disappointed for another actress to replace her now, people seem intrigued by the idea. I didn't expect her casting news to go over so well.

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If the movie is really a musical, and Joaquin agreed to it, he has to know that Gaga is more than just an actress. Gaga would be heavily involved in the creation of the music, a skill that Roony does not have. Gaga just has way more to offer. I’m sure Joaquin understands that and agreed to her being in the film.Ā 
ASIB (OST) and the Top Gun score are both on her resume now. If you are making a musical film, Gaga is the person you callĀ 

Plus we don’t know if maybe originally he wanted Rooney to be in the movie before Gaga was even mentioned then as soon as she was involved he switched. Maybe Joaquin is a Liddo

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Tbh I don’t buy the whole ā€œin talksā€ thing. Publications just tend to say that because there’s no official press release for the movie yet.

Ā 

there’s no way that Todd Philipps would post a pic of Joaquin reading the script to announce the movie unless he was certain he is going to be doing it

It's exactly what I'm saying since days, and the same thing happened when ASIB was announced. These verified important media outlets wouldn't have dropped the news if everything was still up in the air.

Ā 

With the rumors being confirmed since late January they probably just negotiating the contract-money now, but both have accepted, and aside from Gaga, no way this movie happens without Phoenix, it wouldn't make sense.

Yesterday was pure excitement, but today is a huge tension for FAD. :skull:Ā 

Ā 

Imagine if they both jump ship and Todd has to reboot the universe. :toofunny3:Ā 

I'm sure Gaga's paycheque is increasing heavily with every project she does, but I wonder if that is even something she cares about. She's already so rich and she just seems to genuinely be passionate about being an actor. She deserved a huge paycheque for HOG tho bc she carried that entire film.

Edited by HabbGaga

Maybe we should just tag GaĀ on Twitter and ask "hey, how was the talk?"

Ā 

2172663fc0b84b1a6d709cc0e16d570f.gifĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yes. I'm desperate.

Ā 

2172663fc0b84b1a6d709cc0e16d570f.gifĀ 

9 hours ago, PlERRE said:

What if Gaga surprises us and instead of crazy cucu serves elegant untouchable movie star for the promo campaign? The opposite of the rol and looking like a Diva next to Joaquin

Ā 

Everybody is expecting a "crazy" promo tour (which is questionable, considering when other movie stars say similar stuff nobody cares), however since several media outlets and pundits have blamed her 'over the top' promo campaign this year for the Oscar snub, I can see her avoiding to say certain stuff and keep it simple next time letting the movie-performance speaking for itself.

Ā 

They'll probably wait for like another couple of months before they confirm it.. :deadbanana:

20 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Yesterday was pure excitement, but today is a huge tension for FAD. :skull:Ā 

Ā 

Imagine if they both jump ship and Todd has to reboot the universe. :toofunny3:Ā 

it's still in the cancellable zone if it doesn't come together. prestige movies don't normally get sequels anyway.

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Everybody is expecting a "crazy" promo tour (which is questionable, considering when other movie stars say similar stuff nobody cares), however since several media outlets and pundits have blamed her 'over the top' promo campaign this year for the Oscar snub, I can see her avoiding to say certain stuff and keep it simple next time letting the movie-performance speaking for itself.

Ā 

Call me crazy but I actually like hearing about her process. Like speaking in an accent and staying in character really isn’t that weird.Ā 
Ā 

Saying Patrizia sent the flies may be a bit cuckoo but we stan a theatre girl soĀ :thing:

1 hour ago, HabbGaga said:

I'm sure Gaga's paycheque is increasing heavily with every project she does, but I wonder if that is even something she cares about. She's already so rich and she just seems to genuinely be passionate about being an actor. She deserved a huge paycheque for HOG tho bc she carried that entire film.

do we know her paycheque for ASIB and HOG?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.