Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

She used GH in her own TikTok, why are you guys not freakin out?!?! :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

She used GH in her own TikTok, why are you guys not freakin out?!?! :jonny5:

There have been pages of us freaking out sis

 

FjMYGaO.gif

5 minutes ago, anklebiterrs said:

There have been pages of us freaking out sis

 

FjMYGaO.gif

I saw the TikTok and RAN here to see the reactions, you guys barely moved :biblio:

6 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

I squirted a bit, GH is coming

FjMYGaO.gif

The way the song has always been one of my faves from BTW… what a time, my teenage self is shaking 

prayers she puts it on the Chromatica Ball setlist

5 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I saw the TikTok and RAN here to see the reactions, you guys barely moved :biblio:

Maybe if she wasn’t using it to sell us more product :eli: 

 

FjMYGaO.gif

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight
I'm gonna drink my tears and cry
'Cause I know you love me baby
I know you love me baby

 

FjMYGaO.gif

Put your hands on me
John F. Kennedy
I'll make you squeal baby
As long as you pay me (oh)

 

FjMYGaO.gif

She looks fantastic :flame:

She needs to start using this platform more, she's good at it.

 

FjMYGaO.gif

I need a new alboom. These days I only touch Replay, first half of Joanne and Born This Way album tracks.

 

What are your thoughts @Natawie?

 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

35 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

What do you mean updated? Clearly says it was like that at least last year (doesn't mention the first year it was like that). They can submit as a group, if it's awarded to the group they'd just receive one statue, but apparently the Academy can still decide to award it to just one or two people from the group

Oop I should've said the latest so far. Anyway, it's good for BB to have compiled this.

17 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

What are your thoughts @Natawie?

 

Britney Spears Thinking GIF by MOODMAN
 

OT:

Yes just as I thought GH is label’d, we need two more BTW tracks ‘viral’. BTW coming for 1.1m streams :heart:

2 hours ago, anklebiterrs said:

Is that her natural hair?

 

FjMYGaO.gif

The last one not for sure, and I think even the second one is a wig since you can kinda see the lace front on the side

FjMYGaO.gif

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

The last one not for sure, and I think even the second one is a wig since you can kinda see the lace front on the side

FjMYGaO.gif

Ooh I thought the bob would be considering it’s length. She’s serving bad ***** with that hairstyle, maybe Freddie did his job for once

 

FjMYGaO.gif

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Updated rules for music category at Oscars. 
 

 
 

Only two trophies will be given to winners. So Ga might not be eligible, unless they will submit as a group, or Hans sitting out which is unlikely. :emofish:

After what happened this year, I think it's for the best stop aiming-hoping for Gaga possible Oscars or other awards related stuff in general, if they happen good otherwise it's better no having expectations and I'm saying this as somebody who has obsessively tracked all the BA discussions this year and still haven't digested the snub yet, so I promised myself that in the future I'm staying away from predictions and stuff like that when it comes to Gaga.

 

A score nomination would be amazing obviously, I don't think there has been somebody who has managed to be nominated for acting and also in score in their career, she would be the first but it's indeed a very long shot, I will be surprised if happens, song is more likely but honestly even if HMH won't make it, it's not a big deal imo.

Up to #95 Top 100: Global  :gaycat3:

 

IAW at #97. :gaycat3:

 

But why does it have only 99 songs though? 

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

1 hour ago, DoctorIce said:

I need a new alboom. These days I only touch Replay, first half of Joanne and Born This Way album tracks.

 

What are your thoughts @Natawie?

 

NatAviKaty.thumb.gif.e511c64f40ad4f0aa9f

:ahh:

POP

+142 spins

+0,232 AI

 

 

AC

+20 spins

+0,110 AI

it's rolling from a mega big update from last week

Edited by ViviLittleM

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

+142 spins

+0,232 AI

 

 

AC

+20 spins

+0,110 AI

it's rolling from a mega big update from last week

is HAC serving -0.342?

HMH mv back to +950k daily on YT, stream rats 

 

I think it could touch 100m before the year ends :wanda:

 

 

 

5 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

HMH mv back to +950k daily on YT, stream rats 

 

I think it could touch 100m before the year ends :wanda:

 

 

 

It will this summer already

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.