Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

OMG wtf ????? :jonny5: I thought y'all were talking about an old one YES GODGA USE YOUR SONG!!!

 

 

 

Love that Gaga still uses her old s h i t

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

Love that Gaga still uses her old s h i t

 

Yes, but this tiktok would NOT exist whithout the trend which uses her old s h i t.

Thx to tiktok users.

Just now, Kékette said:

 

Yes, but this tiktok would NOT exist whithout the trend which uses her old s h i t.

Thx to tiktok users.

The power of TikTok. Crazy, huh?

The i don't work for the government was clever in hinting GH! We will be buying Haus Lab Queen :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, yeezytaughtme said:

The power of TikTok. Crazy, huh?

Yuh.

Edited by Kékette

I never watched Haus of Labsi

 

is this scene really part of the movie? :rip:

 

KK71HPA.thumb.gif.aba93f2eca3de186172c17

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I never watched Haus of Labsi

 

is this scene really part of the movie? :rip:

 

KK71HPA.thumb.gif.aba93f2eca3de186172c17

Yes, it's accelerated.

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Mix said:

The i don't work for the government was clever in hinting GH! We will be buying Haus Lab Queen :jonnycat:

No we are not! 

I wanna f*ck government hooker! (back up and turn around)

 

FjMYGaO.gif

3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Idk what you remember about ROM, but at this point it was already out of the top 10 for a while. It was only fun to track for a week

 

eAc12j8.gif

Yeah but that week was much better than those weeks of updates for HMH, that’s how I remember it. 
:alexz:

1 hour ago, anklebiterrs said:

The Donatella intro has potential to go viral though, while Jewels N Drugs only has potential to go into my Recycle Bin

I remember the Twista part was viral on vine :rip: so it has potential 

9MhMdnP.gif

3 minutes ago, Moella said:

I remember the Twista part was viral on vine :rip: so it has potential 

9MhMdnP.gif

Jewels N’ Drugs (Twista’s Version) going Top 5 without Fadga

 

9MhMdnP.gif

The scream I scrumpt when I saw her TikTok using a song of hers that's going viral. :jonny3: This barely ever happens, oof

Did... ummm... Did she just use a TikTok viral song... And it's actually her song. :jonny6:

 

**** Government Hooker. :WAP:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.