Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

KIIS FM 

 

1:38 PM     Hold My Hand

 

 

5th spin of the day. Smells like soup power.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

supercharged radio AI!

2 hours ago, paperfectdelusion said:

Her label always prioritize those white male singers over Gaga. It’s their pattern for female acts, always give them proper push for one or two era then move on to another “groundbreaking new it-girl” (Lana, Gwen etc)

She should have accepted that WB deal when they offered to her 

 

Just imagine the push she would have received for Chromatica album 

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

KIIS FM 

 

1:38 PM     Hold My Hand

 

 

5th spin of the day. Smells like soup power.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Finally we are going to taste the soup after a long time :gaycat3:

So, the Americas and Europe gets HMH on Today's Hit, and the rest of the world gets it on A-List Pop.

 

Here's my theory. The earlier mess-up was that AM put it on ALP all across the world and Interscope said "no, girl, I didn't order this". This explains the 45 min lifetime of HMH on ALP in the US.

 

 

 

In conclusion, it was all because of Interscope being cheap and AM's dumb secretary. Did I get it right?

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

KIIS FM 

 

1:38 PM     Hold My Hand

 

 

5th spin of the day. Smells like soup power.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

I'm claiming +0.5M from Pop.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

4 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I would die to see Chris Appleton do Gaga’s hair 

Idk who that is, but it must be better than Freddie's fried wigs

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

So Bobbé was invited to Britney's wedding, but Gar wasnt?

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

B10 collab cancelled

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

So Bobbé was invited to Britney's wedding, but Gar wasnt?

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

 

No 4M check, no wedding attendance.

 NG1pu5N.gif

Just now, zoldyck said:

No 4M check, no wedding attendance.

 NG1pu5N.gif

But I heard it was a supercharged clean wedding

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

5 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

Idk who that is, but it must be better than Freddie's fried wigs

I think he does hair to Katy perry, JLO, Kim k and many A list celebs 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYL3_BkC5t2v7NnUu7x6m

Kim posts his pics frequently 

Edited by Santhosh

Just now, TheFameMonster said:

But I heard it was a supercharged clean wedding

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

artistry seemed to be missing

24 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

KIIS FM 

 

1:38 PM     Hold My Hand

 

 

5th spin of the day. Smells like soup power.

 

NG1pu5N.gif

Honestly I think radio stations like playing Gaga at the weekend more, I remember similar updates last weekend then N/A Monday :eli:

 

34 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Deusmoix just revealed that Gaga charged 4 million for that Pennsylvania wedding performance 

charitable queen :clap3:

 

she could've charged more :gaycat3:

24 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I would die to see Chris Appleton do Gaga’s hair 

Isn't he a country singer? Werk.  :giraffe:

Btw, when will we talk about how Hair is Born This Way's second best song? 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

3 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Btw, when will we talk about how Hair is Born This Way's second best song? 

 

NG1pu5N.gif

If several others songs weren’t on the album then sure 

48 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

She should have accepted that WB deal when they offered to her 

 

Just imagine the push she would have received for Chromatica album 

Didnt know WB offered her a contract ! :eek:

What a dumbass to refuse it :ace:

42 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

B10 collab cancelled

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

Let's celebrate then!!

NG1pu5N.gif

9 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Didnt know WB offered her a contract ! :eek:

What a dumbass to refuse it :ace:

Not with the illuminati watching her back

I don't know how the Oscar Hosting conversation started, but it scream Anne Hathaway hosting the Oscar, and I love Anne Hathaway, but I didn't like Anne Hathaway hosting the Oscars. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.