Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

Anyone who doesn't consider Bloody Mary her best song is scientifically wrong, and that is just how it is

 

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

Oh heres the tea

F3204317-9177-4655-89-C9-427-C3-FEC273-B

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Watching titanic… oh wow…

 

OT: why is Z100 stanning less than KIIS?

The OGH really can’t find anything to drag huh 

 

eAc12j8.gif

 

you just can’t beat supercharged clean artistry

 

eAc12j8.gif

10 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

Watching titanic… oh wow…

 

OT: why is Z100 stanning less than KIIS?

Pride songs. A lot of MPG songs from the 10’s are played. They’re switched to gay HAC radio this whole month. 
 

2 spins of HMH, 2x ROM, 1x BR today. 

Government Hooker having a moment is a fun curveball. It's already doing better than Bloody Mary did.

 

Old DJWS deep cuts getting all the viral attention. Why?

 

ezgif-7-be5e024926ab.gif

3 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Government Hooker having a moment is a fun curveball. It's already doing better than Bloody Mary did.

 

Old DJWS deep cuts getting all the viral attention. Why?

 

ezgif-7-be5e024926ab.gif

We need to give Bloody Mary it’s moment in October

 

eAc12j8.gif

The fact that it's been almost 5 whole years since she signed that damn Vegas deal and she still wasn't able to finish all the initially planned shows:jonny2:

74 shows with a possible extension and she's only done 52 of them.

She won't be leaving Vegas soon, will she? :skull: 

Weekly Spotify Charts

 

#43 (new) Switzerland (88,387)

#10 (+??) Taiwan (177,686)

 

Taiwan being a bigger Spotify consumer that Switzerland is a news to me. :eek:

12 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

The fact that it's been almost 5 whole years since she signed that damn Vegas deal and she still wasn't able to finish all the initially planned shows:jonny2:

74 shows with a possible extension and she's only done 52 of them.

She won't be leaving Vegas soon, will she? :skull: 

You know I was sad about this because I thought she wouldn't tour WW during that time and then she announced the Traumatica Ball

I'm not mad anymore with Vegas! Specially since she's doing 1,5M per show with only 5k people lmao, she should announce another leg for Q4. (Christmas/NYE)

I've just been reminded that DJ Snake has writing credit on GH and BM.

There must be the demos of his version hidden somewhere.

 

ezgif-7-be5e024926ab.gif

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Just now, ViviLittleM said:

You know I was sad about this because I thought she wouldn't tour WW during that time and then she announced the Traumatica Ball

I'm not mad anymore with Vegas! Specially since she's doing 1,5M per show with only 5k people lmao, she should announce another leg for Q4. (Christmas/NYE)

I feel the same way about it tbh.

I didn't think she would announce a world tour in between the Vegas residency legs, but I also didn't expect her residency to be this spread out. She's basically doing like 18 shows/year.

 

I expect her to announce another Jazz/Piano leg for November/December and then later revamp the pop show and reintroduce it next year. That's cause I don't think she'll have enough time to revamp the TCB for a Vegas show till the end of the year, but who knows...

 

Either way, I do expect the pop shows to make a comeback in the near future.

2 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

I feel the same way about it tbh.

I didn't think she would announce a world tour in between the Vegas residency legs, but I also didn't expect her residency to be this spread out. She's basically doing like 18 shows/year.

 

I expect her to announce another Jazz/Piano leg for November/December and then later revamp the pop show and reintroduce it next year. That's cause I don't think she'll have enough time to revamp the TCB for a Vegas show till the end of the year, but who knows...

 

Either way, I do expect the pop shows to make a comeback in the near future.

Yeah I think covid ruined her plans, the contract should probably already be over, but she would have extended anyway.

I think she's waiting for the Chromatica Ball to be over to perform a brand new pop show in Vegas, I feel like she wanted to perform Chromatica songs for the first time during the tour for the album and not perform 3-4 songs in Vegas with Enigma and that's why she only performed Jazz & Piano the last months

6 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

I feel the same way about it tbh.

I didn't think she would announce a world tour in between the Vegas residency legs, but I also didn't expect her residency to be this spread out. She's basically doing like 18 shows/year.

 

I expect her to announce another Jazz/Piano leg for November/December and then later revamp the pop show and reintroduce it next year. That's cause I don't think she'll have enough time to revamp the TCB for a Vegas show till the end of the year, but who knows...

 

Either way, I do expect the pop shows to make a comeback in the near future.

I think it’s quite a good arrangement if she wants to be constantly performing in between tours, gives fans a chance to see her year round as well. 

It'll be interesting to see her streets looks during Chromatica Ball moments. Will she be "normal"? or in a Chromatica mode with multicolor hair.

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah I think covid ruined her plans, the contract should probably already be over, but she would have extended anyway.

I think she's waiting for the Chromatica Ball to be over to perform a brand new pop show in Vegas, I feel like she wanted to perform Chromatica songs for the first time during the tour for the album and not perform 3-4 songs in Vegas with Enigma and that's why she only performed Jazz & Piano the last months

Yea, I think she intentionally kept away from performing Chromatica songs in Vegas this long just because of the tour.

By the way, do you have any idea how accesible Saint Denis is with public transport?

I am planning to buy accomodation for Paris and plane tickets for the SDF show these days and I don't know if it's better idea to book accomodation closer to the stadium or in Paris (considering I also plan on spending a couple more days and visit the city).

In case I decide to get accomodation in Paris, how difficult is it to get to Saint Denis?

10 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Yea, I think she intentionally kept away from performing Chromatica songs in Vegas this long just because of the tour.

By the way, do you have any idea how accesible Saint Denis is with public transport?

I am planning to buy accomodation for Paris and plane tickets for the SDF show these days and I don't know if it's better idea to book accomodation closer to the stadium or in Paris (considering I also plan on spending a couple more days and visit the city).

In case I decide to get accomodation in Paris, how difficult is it to get to Saint Denis?

Yup!

 

Sorry I have no idea, I don't live in Paris, I'll come @ car a road of 3h30 chile

 

All I know is that there are big problems these times with public transport near the Stade, they even had to cancel a show that was supposed to happen at the beginning of July for a french artist because of works near the stade with RER

if I were you I would book accomodation closer to the stadium tbh

 

French monsters living in Paris there should help you more

Miaou and FameRomance from popa911, can't remember your ATRL accounts so if you see that post please answer lmao

 

Edited by ViviLittleM

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yup!

 

Sorry I have no idea, I don't live in Paris, I'll come @ car a road of 3h30 chile

 

All I know is that there are big problems these times with public transport near the Stade, they even had to cancel a show that was supposed to happen at the beginning of July for a french artist because of works near the stade with RER

if I were you I would book accomodation closer to the stadium tbh

 

French monsters living in Paris there should help you more

Miaou and FameRomance from popa911, can't remember your ATRL accounts so if you see that post please answer lmao

 

Oh thank u very much :alexz3:

8 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Y'all did you know that Hawaii is a part of Oceania and NOT North America? I had no idea, and now I'm shook

 

Da8IrVF.thumb.jpg.16063c035434a9a1bb0f34

 

 

It's Geographically part of Oceania but politically part of US so :swan:

Just like how Siberia and Fareast are Geographically part of Asia but politically under Russia.. or how Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia are geographically part of Asia but somehow part of Political Europe

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

21(=) 11.118M (+0.307M)

HAC

14(=) 10.982M (+0.017M)

AC

10(=) 3.054M (+0.12M)

original.gif

Spins on each?

 

eAc12j8.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Spins on each?

 

eAc12j8.gif

POP

+51 spins

+0,307 Ai

HAC

+27 spins

+0,017 Ai

AC

+19 spins

+0,120 Ai

7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

21(=) 11.118M (+0.307M)

HAC

14(=) 10.982M (+0.017M)

AC

10(=) 3.054M (+0.12M)

original.gif

KIIS saving ha ass on Pop whew :clap:

11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

21(=) 11.118M (+0.307M)

HAC

14(=) 10.982M (+0.017M)

AC

10(=) 3.054M (+0.12M)

original.gif

Those KIIS spins

 

eAc12j8.gifeAc12j8.gifeAc12j8.gifeAc12j8.gifeAc12j8.gifeAc12j8.gifeAc12j8.gif

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

POP

+51 spins

+0,307 Ai

HAC

+27 spins

+0,017 Ai

AC

+19 spins

+0,120 Ai

 

eAc12j8.gif      #ThankYouKIIS    eAc12j8.gif 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.