Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

5 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

I hope all this negativity and poor reception has not Affected Gagas mental health. She was very happy lately, full of joy and I bet she never anticipated the amount of vitriol that is being spilled in the name of hating a movie, that isn't even that bad.

Hope she is fine! And can focus on LG7 

I think she's wiser now and learned from ARTPOP. Also, she has her agent and PR to advise her to take precautions if things go south with JFAD. 

Edited by Mix

• Replies 223k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

My only hope for Joker is that it is loved by the industry. Signs like that Megapolis director praising it is a start.

Ugh, the way the incels are hating on this actually makes me like it a little more and more every day. Maybe I'll go for a rewatch 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

My only hope for Joker is that it is loved by the industry. Signs like that Megapolis director praising it is a start.

Everyone besides the producers, the warner management, director and writer will still be regarded as one of the best in the industry. All the actors (sans Phoenix probably) and technical department crews are still fine after this.

5 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Let's hope they like it more than critics. They liked the first one more than most critics.

Just getting caught up and not Turd Phillips serving Benioff & Weiss teas and going into hiding. :dies: These cowardly men are all the same. 

Hope Gaga is done with That Studio as clearly they are all incompetent over there (no test screenings, letting the script come out like that, letting actor Joaquin write whatever he wanted instead of just improvising here & there, letting Toad go unchecked with questionable judgment, possible money laundering etc). Gaga, the other supporting actors, the crafts, DP, catering services, and floor sweeper all deserved so much more - they showed up, and did their jobs exquisitely. 

I echo the hope for a film for Neon, A24, or Searchlight. And also wtf @ that popjustice hag implying she auditioned for Wicked. If true glad it didn't work out (divine intervention). Wicked is so corny! :mazen: (Might've been a cute Broadway show but the movie was always going to look like a CGI mess, & be Disney-remake adjacent - that's not her thing, she's more interesting than that). I am begging Ga or her CAA agents to look outside lame big budget studio projects and go for quality & new buzzworthy directors. She 100% could get something funded with her name recognition alone. Hope she is a bit more discerning next time, she deserves to be in a good, cool movie that lets her shine.

• Haha 1

Certain musicians have Cats and Cinderella as their bombs, Gaga has J:FAD which opened with 120M WW in its opening weekend and although the movie is panned, her performance is praised, Camilla or Taylor swift can't say the same.

Even comparing her to real actors, their worst films wish they could be J:FaD or HoG.

:foxaylove3:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

What the hell? Nobody posted in this thread for almost 5 hours? Had to double check :dies:

ATRL was down. Gaga is coming.

:khalyan2:

This god awful website back after 5 hours.

my jobless ass was refreshing every other second to discuss the alleged tea of REVERSE LG7 lead 

• Haha 1

I know we love to clown™ on Sarah Tanno, but I am lowkey living for her social media shade antics :bibliahh:She truly does not give af, and will get into the mess 

beauty-sarah.gif

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.