Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

HQ could jump a bit once the movie is out. It honestly didn't make much sense to release it a week before the movie and not the same day… which is why I think the LG7 lead is coming the 11th tbh. 
 

Still, reading through these posts over the last two days, I'm convinced some of you have never even seen Joker :rip: multiple comments about how she randomly chose songs… like, we know that multiple of these songs are in the movie, and Smile and That's Life were already in the first movie. Joker's music was basically half jazz, have rock, which is exactly what HQ is. This is very clearly and literally a COMPANION album. This isn't just some random jazz side project she did for shits and giggles… it's meant to tie directly into this franchise. I don't understand what's so hard to get about that :deadbanana4:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Australia AM
#63. (+14) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake *new peak*

 

NZ AM
#41. (+14) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake *new peak*

Maybe the rumours are true and she really is about to embark on her biggest tour to date next year, which would make sense since she said she's almost fully pain-free :duca:

 

rosa-nails.gif

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

1 hour ago, Colmillo said:

Why would Gar add it when it doesn't fit the sound of the other songs?

 

 

bonus track

 TVrCRZr.gif

44 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Did yall buy at least one copy of Harlequin on ha store?

Waiting for it to pop up on amazon 

 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, babyforlife said:

bonus track

 TVrCRZr.gif

She's saving it for LG7. God knows she needs it 

 

spacer.png

 

 

52 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Joker's music was basically half jazz, have rock, which is exactly what HQ is.

Where's the half rock on Harlequin? I would love to be introduced to it ASAP

 

TVrCRZr.gif

4 hours ago, AlGreRithm said:

Good news to liddos in Chile 

 

 

come to SEA also please :jonny5:

Wait, if she's not lying and they already have a clear plan for the tour, I think she will announce it before the end of the year. :WAP:

57 minutes ago, Mix said:

Australia AM
#63. (+14) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake *new peak*

 

NZ AM
#41. (+14) Lady Gaga - Happy Mistake *new peak*

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mtaaop65t6vmv6hpcy

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952mtaaop65t6vmv6hpcy

She'll likely announce it together with the album announcement. 

Wait! 

 

A user that claimed to have info about the tour posted a list of cities some days ago and Santiago was included

 

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

do someone remember who that user was?

6 minutes ago, GipJo said:

AM Global daily: #2

AM US daily: #2 (+3):bird:

 

Rise Happy Mistake this is only the beginning

 

:ryan3:

 

Screaming :suburban:

 

Spotify willing Happy M#1stake into a hit :clap3:

 

Two songs in the Top 3, oh Gar the HITmaker that you are. :DWAS:

 

Also #1 + cover on Pop Rising PH.

 

 

I don't like that they playlisted HM instead of The Joker. I guess it's cuz HM is original song, but still, TJ is the highlight of the album and also sounds like the only song that could do something. Not just that, but I feel it promotes the album and the movie better too. 

I don't see any point in them pushing HM as it obviously will do nothing. 

 

The way That's life climbed up to #2 for me oh wow a SONG. 

Edited by Mariano

On one hand, I'd rather them not waste promo and save it all for the LG7 lead. On the other hand, the H&M push might mean that Bobby finally shelled up a few hundred bucks to take a masterclass on how to playlist a single :duca: 

5 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I don't like that they playlisted HM instead of The Joker. I guess it's cuz HM is original song, but still, TJ is the highlight of the album and also sounds like the only song that could do something. Not just that, but I feel it promotes the album and the movie better too. 

I don't see any point in them pushing HM as it obviously will do nothing. 

 

The way That's life climbed up to #2 for me oh wow a SONG. 

I think that despite the playlisting, The Joker is still the most streamed song 

8 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Screaming :suburban:

 

Spotify willing Happy M#1stake into a hit :clap3:

 

Two songs in the Top 3, oh Gar the HITmaker that you are. :DWAS:

 

Also #1 + cover on Pop Rising PH.

 

 

Wow! If Happy Mistake gained traction, PH will definitely eat the song. 

31 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Wait! 

 

A user that claimed to have info about the tour posted a list of cities some days ago and Santiago was included

 

Cardiff, Dublin, Scotland, Manchester, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Warsaw, Vienna, Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Lyon, Milan, Barcelona, Toronto, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Seattle, Santa Clara, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Las Vegas, Denver, Dallas, Mexico City, Bogota, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Taipei, Seoul, Tokyo

 

 

spacer.png

 

 

do someone remember who that user was?

This better be fake, I need Dusseldorf or Koln

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

I think that despite the playlisting, The Joker is still the most streamed song 

I think HM is still getting more cuz of the playlisting, but other than that yes I think TJ is #1 from the rest. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.