Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The vinyl isn't sold out so she's doing 25k at most. 

 

XMjuJJB.png 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

When the shitty domestic numbers result in Gaga skipping the entire US for the LG7 tour :ryan3:

= more international dates we really won

Do we think Abracadabra will be the lead? Since the lead is being released in October and I'm guessing close to Halloween.

1. TFM

2. BTW

3. TF

4. ARTPOP

5. Joanne

6. Chromatica

7. ASIB

8. HAGlequin 

9. Love For Sale

10. Cheek To Cheek

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Do we think Abracadabra will be the lead? Since the lead is being released in October and I'm guessing close to Halloween.

why would we think that 

spacer.png

our best guess is the song at the end of chromatica ball but even that is uncertain 

2 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Do we think Abracadabra will be the lead? Since the lead is being released in October and I'm guessing close to Halloween.

i don't know but looking back at her 1st and 2nd single I would say that her first single will be better than her 2nd (in terms of quality) 

Chromatica : SL < ROM
Joanne : PI > ML
Artpop : A < DWUW
BTW: BTW = Judas
TFM : BR > Alejandro
TF: JD < PF

Just now, Kimi said:

why would we think that 

spacer.png

our best guess is the song at the end of chromatica ball but even that is uncertain 

I literally explained

 

spacer.png

 

and yeah, I forgot about that one. 

8 minutes ago, opbranden said:

No honey, don't give up just yet. We can't be sure if that user had legitimate information or was just trolling. The list seems like it could be fairly accurate compared to other tours in recent years, but we won't know for sure until she makes an official announcement. :heart2:

 

 

Another thing I can speculate based on the rumors is that the tour will likely kick off in Europe around May 2025, similar to the Renaissance and Eras tours. :celestial5:

 

 

Well if she announces the tour and there is no Dusseldorf or Cologne show, don't wonder why I'm not posting anymore

TVrCRZr.gif

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

Do we think Abracadabra will be the lead? Since the lead is being released in October and I'm guessing close to Halloween.

I don't think so. Gaga is unpredictable, but she played that snippet in Paris, and I doubt she would have teased the lead like that. It could be "Dancing in the Shadows," since it was featured at the end of the CBT movie.

 

I'm hoping for something else tho— "Dancing in the Shadows" doesn't sound like the lead single I'm looking for. The other snippets and Garden of Eden sounds more exciting to me :mandown:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well if she announces the tour and there is no Dusseldorf or Cologne show, don't wonder why I'm not posting anymore

TVrCRZr.gif

You can get your ass up and drive to Berlin or Frankfurt

 

TVrCRZr.gif

8 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

I'm so excited about the album title.

title, cover, tracklist, booklet, visuals. so many things coming up <3 

Will she attend any other event before the movie releases? LA/NY premiere?

Not attending any LG7 tour dates, she better dust off VOLANTIS from her basement and give me an exclusive rooftop concert. Get your ass up and WORK, Gaga.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

 

Did Tay tour Thailand? 

Nope. RED tour was cancelled amidst the coup d'etat. And ERA tour was taken away by Singapore exclusive deal. Politics always find the way to block her from Thailand. :rip: 

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

 

spacer.png

So, basically, it's selling decently everywhere but in the US. :eli: 

 

She needs to have sex with Phoenix on the LA red carpet tonight for some  buzz.

 

:suburban:

Edited by hausofbryan

Not me adding to the Mexico box office instead of UK because I'll be on holiday :suburban:

 

comes out a day before in Mexico (3rd). Lucky me :suburban:

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So, basically, it's selling decently everywhere but in the US. :eli: 

 

She needs to have sex with Phoenix on the LA red carpet tonight for some  buzz.

 

:suburban:

USA is allergic to taste wbk

:suburban:

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So, basically, it's selling decently everywhere but in the US. :eli: 

 

She needs to have sex with Phoenix on the LA red carpet tonight for some  buzz.

 

:suburban:

GlobalGa is never beating the US hates her allegations

 

UsoYifr.png

  • Author

Apple Music US:

#2. (+3) "Die With A Smile"

 

Apple Music UK:

#2. (+1) "Die With A Smile" NEW PEAK

 

TVrCRZr.gif

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

So, basically, it's selling decently everywhere but in the US. :eli: 

 

She needs to have sex with Phoenix on the LA red carpet tonight for some  buzz.

 

:suburban:

The incel movie discourse really hurt this movie in the US like:suburban:

 

11 hours ago, Album Leak said:

What the hell is this? Literally never heard about it before.

 

TVrCRZr.gif

you need to watch this performance of the song, gaga absolutely devours 

 

 

2 minutes ago, CakeLikeLG said:

we back to tracking DWAS I see

TVrCRZr.gif

Well, do you prefer to track the new studies about Nurtec being less effective than ibuprofen?

:suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.