Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So the Girlfriend for the weekend song might be for this project:duca:

3 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Some said Bruno starts residency in Brazil Oct 1st :rip: 

 

The way this song will never die :dies: 

 

 

A stadium tour actually

I have never been a big fan of his music but I am now contemplating getting tickets just to hear DWAS live :skull:

2 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

So the Girlfriend for the weekend song might be for this project:duca:

Based on what?

2 minutes ago, satnosaint said:

So the Girlfriend for the weekend song might be for this project:duca:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend 

we could pretend it so tell me to deep in 

Or lay new hat 

*********** 

Spoiler

That's literally what I can hear from this fake snippet 

 

Have you noticed how all the cupcake monsters went silent after harassing the ones among us who believed in the special project? :fan:

 

 

"It's a cover, it's for the soundtrack" :fan:

I don't really follow this thread so I don't know if this was discussed already, but why does everyone say Happy Mistakes will be part of a whole original Album? Can't it just be included in the Joker Soundtrack Album as an original Song, that is gonna be played at the end credits?

That would also give her the chance to be nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars again.

And I kinda think 3 whole projects in this small timeframe would be a lot, but of course would love if it was actually true.

2 more lyrics and official announcement on Wednesday. :eli: 

Throwback to that one time we accidentally counted down to Katy's announcement of Woman's World

 

:suburban:

Just now, opbranden said:

Have you noticed how all the cupcake monsters went silent after harassing the ones among us who believed in the special project? :fan:

 

 

"It's a cover, it's for the soundtrack" :fan:

I love how we know which ones you're talking about. 

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend

But you'd have to stream Harlequin to keep me

 

WHq34w1.thumb.gif.6ed4a7b8558a09eb4fd601

1 minute ago, Helix said:

I don't really follow this thread so I don't know if this was discussed already, but why does everyone say Happy Mistakes will be part of a whole original Album? Can't it just be included in the Joker Soundtrack Album as an original Song, that is gonna be played at the end credits?

That would also give her the chance to be nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars again.

And I kinda think 3 whole projects in this small timeframe would be a lot, but of course would love if it was actually true.

There's no original song in joker soundtrack except of waltz 

1 minute ago, Helix said:

I don't really follow this thread so I don't know if this was discussed already, but why does everyone say Happy Mistakes will be part of a whole original Album? Can't it just be included in the Joker Soundtrack Album as an original Song, that is gonna be played at the end credits?

That would also give her the chance to be nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars again.

And I kinda think 3 whole projects in this small timeframe would be a lot, but of course would love if it was actually true.

If it was actually a part of the soundtrack it would've been on the album already. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.