Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

For the FIRST time since its release,

DWAS occupies the #1 spot on both GLOBAL and US charts SIMULTANEOUSLY.

 

charts-spotify-com-charts-overview-global-sep22.png charts-spotify-com-charts-overview-us-sep22.png

 

DWASGATRL.png

 

Qc6OUsz.png

 

Next stop: #1 on H100!

 

 

 

The biggest song of the year if you ask me 

 

qyy8gWS.gif

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Spotify Daily Top Artists

 

12(+1) Lady Gaga *NEW PEAK

9 minutes ago, Konril said:

Eaux wow!!!

The Sunday update serving not just a BLASTOISE but a MEGA BLASTOISE!

tumblr_n3yhf7gNWI1sdhuzuo1_500.gifv

She is not Blastoise or Mega Blastoise she is that pokemon that created the other pokemons i don't remember its name :DWAS:

  • Popular Post

Now let's talk about this Harlequin thing, she created her own label imprint to release this?? :jonny5:

 

This is crazy. This is SO unlike Gaga but I'm loving every second of the confusion and excitement. This NEW Gaga - glowing, healthy, happy, driven, focused, ambitious -  is already her best version and we haven't even heard a second from her yet apart from DWAS. Ugh, we're going to be SO fed.

 

Everything she's been saying so far:

 

"I've been in the studio all the time"

"I've written so many songs, I've produced so many songs"

"I've changed a lot"

"I look forward to connecting with my fans on that level again"

"I'm fantasizing about dropping all my new music at once"

 

It's all starting to slowly make sense and it's getting a bit overwhelming ngl but bring it on GODGA. I'm ready, rain on me.

 

utCQuyU.gif utCQuyU.gif utCQuyU.gif

Gar has been teasing whatever this thing is for the past 3 days in a row, so I think it's safe to assume she's gonna tease it again today

 

utCQuyU.gif

 

Is this the first time it's been #1 on US Spotify? I assumed she was already #1:biblio:

13 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Think of it as being the pass around party bottom. You just lie there and take it!

 

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is this the first time it's been #1 on US Spotify? I assumed she was already #1:biblio:

It was #1 on spotify US but not on the same day as WW #1. 

For the first time ever today she's #1 on both charts at the same time.

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Happy Mistake will be released under special imprint - HARLEQUIN PS.

 

HARLEQUIN PS. could be her alter ego's name, that the special project will be released under like Ashley O. That's what I interpret this as

 

:jonny2:

Sunday Spotify Summary

Quote

New Position Peak in (7):
Belgium #1(+2)
Czech #26
Estonia #4
Slovakia #13
Sweden #5
Pakistan #145
Turkey #157


New Stream Peak in (4):
Egypt
Morocco
Philippines
Turkey


New Sunday Stream Peak in (49):
UK
Canada
Philippines
Mexico
Brazil
Argentina
Austria
Belgium
Bolivia
Bulgaria
Chile
Columbia
Czech
Denmark
Dominican
Ecuador
Egypt
Estonia
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Kazakhstan
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Netherlands
Nicaragua
Poland
Pakistan
Paraguay
Peru
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Slovakia
South Africa
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Thailand
UAE
Ukraine
Uruguay
Venezuela

It's still growing, especially in UK, EU, middle/east Asia, Latin America, Africa etc.

Edited by GipJo

WAIT NOT ME COMPLETELY MISSING THE FACT WE GOT #1 ON US SPOTIFY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3dgifmaker56957.gif 3dgifmaker56957.gif 3dgifmaker56957.gif

WHAT'S GOING ON?! We're winning so much. Does anyone know whether the harlequin project is original music? I hope it comes with visuals. I LOVE the snippet. Oh mother GodGa! 

  • Popular Post

Birds of a Feather

Katy Perry

Future album bomb

Weeknd album bomb

Mozart album bomb

Sabrina Carpenter

 

qyy8gWS.gif

 

2nd least decrease in the entire top10 (ignore that fraudulant song)

when Future album fades away, We will have #1 on both Spotify and Apple Music spontaneously 

 

qyy8gWS.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.