Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Famekillers said:

Die With A Smile (1,245,836) is officially THE BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL SONG ON SPOTIFY PHILIPPINES IN 2024 surpassed Fortnight (1,226,051)

 

and THE 2ND BIGGEST OF ALL TIME behind Mine TV (1,280,781)

 

Gap from Mine TV -34945

 

:jonnycat:

Spoiler

I can't believe they're such Mine stans, but I guess that's better than Fortnight :deadbanana4:

Die With a Smile is truly the Flowers of 2024. I see the song doing NUMBERS until Christmas season. It will reach 1B so fast :jonny5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

So when Happy Mistakes flops struggles on Spotify, we can say that she released it too soon after DWAS and the GP is still hooked on DWAS.

Her MIND.

 

spacer.png

On 9/14/2024 at 6:52 PM, Rama said:

I just wanna see it #1 one more day at least

 

Woman Freaking Out GIFs | Tenor

floreyonce-tokyo-toni.gif

13 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Global

1. (=) 10,415,483

 

US

1. (+1) 1,758,060

 

:jonny4:

- best sunday update
- #1 US (+1) finally
- still #1 WW

What a day to be a Liddo. 

:jonny4:

announcement next

  • ATRL Moderator

Speaking of Christmas season, this song deserves to go #1 around Christmas :ryan3:

 

 

New song announcement

New music under Harlequin imprint

New viral tweets

DWAS slaying globally and finally #1 in Spotify USA

143 Pitchfork's review

 

I AM SO READY FOR TODAY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY

 

3dgifmaker56957.gif

3 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:
  Hide contents

I can't believe they're such Mine stans, but I guess that's better than Fortnight :deadbanana4:

Die With a Smile is truly the Flowers of 2024. I see the song doing NUMBERS until Christmas season. It will reach 1B so fast :jonny5:

It might break the record for the fastest song to reach 1b streams.

Those extra three streams I gave it yesterday really worked huh? :ahh: Glad to see the song still doing well though. 

5 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Don't forget about this masterpiece

 

ed621c0afbf4449ba10cfb45c8aa1c3f.jpg

 

qyy8gWS.gif

Oh no, I remember... I chose to ignore it... For good reasons :ryan3:

We might get a new peak tomorrow. Hoping for another 1m increase tomorrow. :jonny: 

  • Popular Post

Spotify Artists

 

12 Lady Gaga +1 (New Peak)

 

44 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The music will be released under Lady Gaga's name but she created new label imprint for it called HARLEQUIN PS

more business expenses claims for her tax evasion organisation born this way foundation :WAP: jk

35 minutes ago, judaskills said:

Whew! Okay, who's starting the countdown? 

I'm counting all the time!!!

To be truthfully honest, I don't know what to feel right now. I joined this site months after Quranne and y'all know her stats by then. I got sooo excited during ASIB and Chromatica era. But now I'm just overwhelmed. DWAS doing damage to the charts, Gaga releasing a song this week, JFAD the following week and potentially LG7 right after 

 

 

Like, I honestly don't know how to handle this :chick1:

Most days above 10M filtered streams on the Spotify Global chart :

1. Flowers (29 days)

2. Die With A Smile (21 days)

3. Please Please Please; Espresso; Good 4 U (16 days)

4. Seven (14 days)

5. Drivers Licence; All I Want for Christmas Is You; Stay (12 days)

6. Bzrp Session 53; As It Was (10 days)

7. Million Dollar Baby; Fortnight (9 days)

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

To be truthfully honest, I don't know what to feel right now. I joined this site months after Quranne and y'all know her stats by then. I got sooo excited during ASIB and Chromatica era. But now I'm just overwhelmed. DWAS doing damage to the charts, Gaga releasing a song this week, JFAD the following week and potentially LG7 right after 

 

 

Like, I honestly don't know how to handle this :chick1:

Think of it as being the pass around party bottom. You just lie there and take it!

Mr. S you will always be famous

 

qyy8gWS.gif

 

Sabrina Software Engineer you will not always be #1 on US Spotify

 

qyy8gWS.gif

With JFAD's release and the secret project as well as Bruno's Brazil residency starting on October 1st, we might break to 12m this week or next week.

Edited by kwek_kwek

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

Most days above 10M filtered streams on the Spotify Global chart :

1. Flowers (29 days)

2. Die With A Smile (21 days)

3. Please Please Please; Espresso; Good 4 U (16 days)

4. Seven (14 days)

5. Drivers Licence; All I Want for Christmas Is You; Stay (12 days)

6. Bzrp Session 53; As It Was (10 days)

7. Million Dollar Baby; Fortnight (9 days)

 

spacer.png

I mean, it's probably gonna stay stable above 10M, unless some playlists drop the song, no?

26 days seems guaranteed. Don't know about next week.

spacer.png

Spotify United Kingdom

 

#4 Espresso 352,633

#5 DWAS 352,356

 

Gap  -277

 

It almost reach new peak in UK who tf didn't stream yesterday????

1 minute ago, kwek_kwek said:

Bruno Brazil residency starting on October 1st,

the way bruno did all the hard work promoting this quick little single WW

qyy8gWS.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.