Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, Jack! said:

I would say if she drums this up to an announcement coming next week, it has to be the 4th cause announcing on Monday that the lead is coming on the 11th or later is quite a significant gap.

I think Dua and Katy announced their lead with a big gap, flooding every social platform with snippets,

 

 

but things ended up going south for both of them.

 

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, 4th Time Around said:

Another theory, her posts are song lyrics from the new album that address the theme of fame. "Im ready for my interview" and "Don't tell what to wear"

Isn't it too early to share lyrics for an album that's coming in 5 months? It must be related to the first single

the color scheme might be similar to harley's but these colors are also used for horror-themed/bloody stuff and with a single coming on october close to halloween then that could be the case. 
 

*i know she shared snippets from the album but it's a different case, she wouldn't do something like this in a cryptic way for something coming in 5 months is what i meant. 

It seems they're lead single lyrics but what are the (real) chances of her releasing in October 4th? :clownny:

If the secret project is a whole seperate joker inspired album plus we're getting LG7 too???? Whew lord I might not make it to the end of October.

Just now, Puttanesca said:

If the secret project is a whole seperate joker inspired album plus we're getting LG7 too???? Whew lord I might not make it to the end of October.

i think that would be too much

Is the GP here for LG7? I really hope it does extremely well because she's showing so much potential now

2 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

i think that would be too much

I do too but these posts are serving too much harley imo. So either she's teasing that Australian interview thing or it's something else. I think it wouldn't make sense for LG7 and Harley stuff to be so closely linked. 

10 minutes ago, opbranden said:

I think Dua and Katy announced their lead with a big gap, flooding every social platform with snippets,

 

 

but things ended up going south for both of them.

 

:suburban:

Exactly which is why she shouldn't do it.

 

:sistrens:

3 minutes ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

Is the GP here for LG7? I really hope it does extremely well because she's showing so much potential now

Absolutely, it just has to be the right single :bird:

5 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I do too but these posts are serving too much harley imo. So either she's teasing that Australian interview thing or it's something else. I think it wouldn't make sense for LG7 and Harley stuff to be so closely linked. 

People thought DWAS was related to joker's soundtrack, and i think we're gonna think everything is joker related until it gets announced- that's the way it is in our fandom if we know nothing about something we just assume it's related to the only one thing we know. Yeah it could be but we can't be so sure with gaga tbh. 

I think she's teasing the interviews for Joker. But I want it to be for lg7 so bad

56 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

This is definitely for LG7 :jonnycat:

 

what if these are tracks names?

1. I'm ready for my interview 

2. Don't tell me what to wear 

The album being called "Interview with a Notorious Being" :jonny6:

Was maybe thinking that this 'special project' that theyve been teasing (and these posts) is actually the soundtrack for Wednesday season 2…until I saw they are wrapping filming in nov of this year, so it's probably coming in a year

These lyrics sounds Notorious Being to me.

The inspiration from 'Interview with a Vampire' makes sense, it's a notorious vampire who is interviewed in the story.

Actors from the series are probably in the MV (?).

And YES, the interview will be on Harlequinn Radio.

Wait what if she's gonna tease lg7/premiere the lead on this (notice how they wrote 'take over' meaning she'll be probably play some music as well?)…they still havent set a date so it could happen in october (as the lead)

 

Maybe the Vespertilionidae rumors were true. She did look like a bat on the Venice red carpet 

 

3 minutes ago, alansambista said:

These lyrics sounds Notorious Being to me.

The inspiration from 'Interview with a Vampire' makes sense, it's a notorious vampire who is interviewed in the story.

Actors from the series are probably in the MV (?).

And YES, the interview will be on Harlequinn Radio.

Not me singing "I'm ready for my interview" in the way she sings i've become a notorious being 

In case you missed our LIVE LG7 pre-era deep dive earlier today....
 

 

Edited by H34rtOfCharcoal

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

Not me singing "I'm ready for my interview" in the way she sings i've become a notorious being 

:jonny5:

Wellllll at this point we'll be here in 24 hours and hopefully find out what all of this is about 

Haus Of Delulu still promoting their stuff despite the reveal that all their info was fake, gotta respect the hustle 

It's literally the same font as the shirt... this is Harlequin Radio guys whatever that is. Not LG7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.