Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

angelol

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by angelol

  1. Told you so… the album is a 10/10
  2. None, It's a pretty much cohesive album that brings you joy with the storyline. The only song that is ABSOLTE TRASH in her entire discography is Air Ballon. The Demos and Unreleaseds of Sheezus are so much better then the standard version. spoiler
  3. Ruminating is the Brat one (sound) 4Chan is in URL Badman bag too (lyrics)
  4. a classic ska/reggae early lily banger 2nd fav I guess
  5. I don't know I think there will be vinyls but don't know when I just know about music
  6. 2025 bar? not at all but I think there can be a good tktk push nostalgia
  7. angelol replied to dwuw's topic in Music
    She's coming for Björk's crown
  8. Just Enough Classic Lily Balad
  9. The transition from Tennis to Madeline >>>>>> "who the f*ck is Madeline" is the new "better call becky with de good hair"
  10. It's her sister, mixed but most midtempos but theres tracks that remind me of alright still too, like the one with reggae/ska influence + a jamaican rapper
  11. True I think I know nothing about release but theres a song called p*ss* palace so yeah
  12. It's giving 4Chan stan Get him Lily
  13. I don't know anything about the pre-release, I just listened to the album. She's going to release the album independently, right?
  14. But that's just one song in the middle of 14-16 tracks with different genres, but with a similar background about divorce and the current world. Kinda what No Shame/Alright, Still is: there are ballads, but there is also reggae/ska… get it?
  15. It's more in the sense of being something playful and with slightly electronic instrumentation (but nothing too hard like hyperpop) Lily was obviously already Brat, but the mid gays will be hyped
  16. Listening again and Ruminating is sooooo BRAT omg
  17. 16 Tracks No Shame meets Alright, Still Madeline is my favorite track
  18. Me watching the first act: Can't wait to see it live in Rio
  19. It's gonna be a great monday
  20. Wtf Disco has a lot of bops and Kylie was at her best since Aphrodite Say Something is one of her best songs to date
  21. Her Best Score since Fever I'm shook after the 5.6 tragedy of Disco. Win win!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.