Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

Apple Music

2. Die With A Smile (-1)

 

Them and Sabrina are just ping-ponging that #1. :deadbanana4:

the girl Gaga didn't mention in the Vogue interview getting her REVENGE 

 

:suburban:

I think the special project is going to be something completely different than we're expecting! If it was any form of music I doubt she'd describe it like she has :duca: 

11 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

It was literally the same with HOG 

 

RXigIyf.gif

Having to check RT constantly for HoG to make sure it remained fresh was so painful :rip: Not sure I can do this again

 

RXigIyf.gif

10 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

Ok but now that the intense, ominous, unsettling but also buoyant cat is out the bag, can't she open the pre-order for the damn album?? yes 5 months it's a long time but that could only benefit her in the long run, Taylor did that for RED TV and TTPD and it went wonderfully

Taylor announced TTPD two months before :skull:

Can we talk about how Gaga is literally a lover girl lol. Her best work seem to come out when she's in a relationship or involved with someone. TFM/BTW (this album is for yoü) was heavily inspired by Lüc even tho he was an *******. But LG7 is coming from an actual place of love.. so I'm def excited how this one goes 

With how slow DWAS is rising on pop radio, it'll be peaking in November. Waiting for LG7 lead to peak below it concurrently

 

RXigIyf.gif

3 minutes ago, Ego. said:

I think the special project is going to be something completely different than we're expecting! If it was any form of music I doubt she'd describe it like she has :duca: 

It's definitely music

 

She specifically said that she had written and recorded music for a special project in her IG post, and the Vogue article mentions that she was working on music for a surprise project.

9 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Having to check RT constantly for HoG to make sure it remained fresh was so painful :rip: Not sure I can do this again

 

RXigIyf.gif

more reviews probably won't come for 2-3 weeks, depending on when they start more critics screenings. I think all the reviews from Venice have come in :clack:

3 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Maybe the surprise project is an LG7 remix album?

a remix album she started working on before the album? her mind :jonny5:

pre sales are already up in my country and at least on my city they seem to be selling decently quick

  • Popular Post

 

Ohh it sounds like a masterpiece :jonny5:

  • Popular Post

 

her making a trilogy in 2 parts, her mind :jonnycat:

 

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

more reviews probably won't come for 2-3 weeks, depending on when they start more critics screenings. I think all the reviews from Venice have come in :clack:

At least it's sitting at fresh, let's hope it only goes up from here.

 

Gaga is dragging me back to 2021. my tomato famine will never end 

 

RXigIyf.gif

1 minute ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Ohh it sounds like a masterpiece :jonny5:

She looks 2011 here omg...

3 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

 

Ohh it sounds like a masterpiece :jonny5:

my god, shes glowing :allears:

she wrote a waltz? so is it like those chormatica interludes? or are there lyrics too? 

Just streamed the BIGGEST SONG IN THE WORLD again and I see why it's such a smash 

21 minutes ago, Ego. said:

I think the special project is going to be something completely different than we're expecting! If it was any form of music I doubt she'd describe it like she has :duca: 

Are we getting an LG7 app :duca:

4 minutes ago, Bojana said:

my god, shes glowing :allears:

she wrote a waltz? so is it like those chormatica interludes? or are there lyrics too? 

it's a song, and it's pretty good too. BOS nom coming to make up for the movies nonpresence at the Oscars I think :duca:

10 minutes ago, AllyGayTor said:

She looks 2011 here omg...

That's her no botox/epione face 

Just now, Miichael said:

It's definitely music

 

She specifically said that she had written and recorded music for a special project in her IG post, and the Vogue article mentions that she was working on music for a surprise project.

Oh I totally missed that! In that case I agree with the broadway rumors above, it would be a surprise for her but still music related

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

it's a song, and it's pretty good too. BOS nom coming to make up for the movies nonpresence at the Oscars I think :duca:

Was it played during the movie or during the credits? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.