Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

When I look back on my life

It's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened

It's just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way

 

And truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because

I invented it

 

Clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer

Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics

They can be lost forever

 

It's sort of like my past is an unfinished painting

And as the artist of that painting

I must fill in all the ugly holes

And make it beautiful again

 

It's not that I've been dishonest

It's just that I loathe reality

 

For example, those nurses

They're wearing next season Calvin Klein

And so am I

And the shoes

Custom Giuseppe Zanotti

 

I tipped their gauze caps to the side like Parisian berets

Because I think it's romantic

And I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next Spring

 

Check out this nurse on the right

She's got a great ass

 

Bam

 

The truth is

Back then at the clinic

They only wore those funny hats to keep the blood out of their hair

And that girl on the left

She ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple of hours ago

They only gave her the gummy bears

 

I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

aye love the new avi @Bimbo :heart:

Thanks king, felt like it was time :heart:

14 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

When I look back on my life

It's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened

It's just that I prefer to remember them in an artistic way

 

And truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because

I invented it

 

Clinical psychology tells us arguably that trauma is the ultimate killer

Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics

They can be lost forever

 

It's sort of like my past is an unfinished painting

And as the artist of that painting

I must fill in all the ugly holes

And make it beautiful again

 

It's not that I've been dishonest

It's just that I loathe reality

 

For example, those nurses

They're wearing next season Calvin Klein

And so am I

And the shoes

Custom Giuseppe Zanotti

 

I tipped their gauze caps to the side like Parisian berets

Because I think it's romantic

And I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next Spring

 

Check out this nurse on the right

She's got a great ass

 

Bam

 

The truth is

Back then at the clinic

They only wore those funny hats to keep the blood out of their hair

And that girl on the left

She ordered gummy bears and a knife a couple of hours ago

They only gave her the gummy bears

 

I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears

 

Looks like Sarah finally got you finally 

 

Type Haus Labs for help 

14 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

 

Looks like Sarah finally got you finally 

 

Type Haus Labs for help 

Living in Venezuela right now, no sign of LG7, I barely understand the snippets and new Haus Labs announcement, it's hard. :jonny2:

 

 

DPpNdy1VwAITDEz.jpg

 

41 minutes ago, notshawn said:

so what's the latest? lead coming this wednesday?

Well, @LykkeLi posted that Wednesday gif. I asked if that meant Gaga on the show and they said no. So...

 

:ryan3:

I wondered why she would choose Wednesday for the announcement when she usually prefers Tuesdays. Then I realized today will be dominated by Kamala's announcement of her running mate.:coffee2: 

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I wondered why she would choose Wednesday for the announcement when she usually prefers Tuesdays. Then I realized today will be dominated by Kamala's announcement of her running mate.:coffee2: 

And Haus Labs 

 

:ryan3:

11 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

:clap3:

 

 

 

these are the things we should be making viral, and not the constant set ups and drags 

 

anyway, I always loved that interview, cuz its the real world, and despite what atrl and brainrotted twitter tries to sell you guys, gaga is an extremely influential and important part of EDM music

Is it just me being delulu or is the latest HL post giving LG7 themed product drop before announcement in the next couple days with the B/W aesthetic :ninja:

 

 

image.png

 

 

It reminds of the pre-SL time when everything on her feed was hot pink to mirror the new era idk. A normal week for her and us otherwise anyway. 

 

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

 

Manifesting single in august, album in september, and movie in october. A dark "hell"-themed album + Lee will ensure we go from Brat summer into Gaga-ween.

40 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Is it just me being delulu or is the latest HL post giving LG7 themed product drop before announcement in the next couple days with the B/W aesthetic :ninja:

 

 

image.png

 

 

It reminds of the pre-SL time when everything on her feed was hot pink to mirror the new era idk. A normal week for her and us otherwise anyway. 

 

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

 

Sis you are reaching a bit but lemme tag along and countdown with you

 

boss-&-ceo-boss-and-ceo.gif

33 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

new LG7 choreo just leaked

U2WtOVP.gif

No unbroken hip bone left

 

U2WtOVP.gif

@LykkeLi stop manifesting queen since we liddos tend to believe you

Edited by Miracle

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

@LykkeLi stop manifest queen since we liddos tend to believe you

Oh I thought they had real info :monkey:

24 minutes ago, Miracle said:

@LykkeLi stop manifesting queen since we liddos tend to believe you

Look at my pfp :deadbanana2: I'm a clown bby!

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

new LG7 choreo just leaked

U2WtOVP.gif

So cringe my god :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, franminervini said:

Look at my pfp :deadbanana2: I'm a clown bby!

tbh im not sure if they are manifesting but yea, they said they haven't had tea in ages and I doubt they'd have info about an LG7 announcement coming tomorrow  Maybe it just means they will use Bloody Mary for season 2

Just now, Miracle said:

tbh im not sure if they are manifesting but yea, they said they haven't had tea in ages and I doubt they'd have info about an LG7 announcement coming tomorrow  Maybe it just means they will use Bloody Mary for season 2

Maybe the september vogue issue with her will be announced tomorrow :duca:

@LykkeLi like if true 

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

No unbroken hip bone left

 

U2WtOVP.gif

We need Richy to do a 60 mins interview explaining his inspiration and current psychological state bc this scares me so much.  

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.