Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

what are we ranking tonight girlies

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

Let's do banned OGHs, I hear there's been some updates to the list :ryan3: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

We all get frustrated with the wait in this thread, but most of us just listen to other artists or come back around to speculate and then move on. I don't like being a cupcake, but it's literally her life and her career. If she wants to wait and focus on her acting, we don't all love it, but that's her choice and it's our choice to keep following her. :rip: 

 

I can't imagine being so bitter over a woman's career choices, and choosing to spend my day degrading her as a result. 

 

:clack:

5 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

For me I see it as the first time she experienced failure as a pop star. Interscope tried to scramble and rush release TEOG which had all of that video controversy. Then LAG leaves her team and the era ends on a whimper with Y&I and MTN which aren't big hits for her. For a fan it was shocking at the time, since she was literally unstoppable from 2008-2010. It felt like she was going to be the it girl forever lol.

 

And then we know what happens next. :emofish:

Yeah. And then we also stopped our delusion that anyone is an it girl forever. Doesn't matter whether it's Gaga, Madonna, Britney, or whoever, careers have waves.

 

But I agree that Judas was the start of a very rocky period for her. Lord it was hard on her stans :deadbanana:

43 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I wouldn't be worrying about them anymore (until they make their next dupe at least)

Dragging your own fave through the mud while going to bat for WW of all things is one helluva way to go out  :suburban: thanks for the prompt action though!

 

 

OT: Manifesting LG7 announcement next week 

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

 

 

songs that start with The rate

 

The Edge of Glory

The Fame

The Cure

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

Edited by sunbathinganimal

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Let's do banned OGHs, I hear there's been some updates to the list :ryan3: 

Please remind me, I lost count. :fan:

"911" is Gaga's best music video. It sucks that the video won't be cherished by the masses until 2030, if not later, since it takes the public usually at least a decade to appreciate Gaga's art.

 

As for the Paris Olympics, she should do 2 minutes of "Always Remember Us This Way" and 2 minutes of the LG7 lead. And she should start off wearing a beret and end up with a bedazzled cowboy hat (but not Joanne-looking) to symbolize the transition from France to the USA as the host nation.

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Let's do banned OGHs, I hear there's been some updates to the list :ryan3: 

We should prepare an OGH tag so when J2 and LG7 smash we can spam them easily :ryan3:

Edited by jesus del rey

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

songs that start with The rate

 

The Edge of Glory

The Cure

The Fame

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

I loved The Cure at the beginning, but it aged like milk. Now I don't even know the last time I listened to it. :rip: 

If any of you are interested in listening, I got AI to complete the chorus for DITS. Doesn't sound completely like Gaga, but it brings the concept out clearer: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrfxgcB2/

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

songs that start with The rate

 

The Edge of Glory

The Cure

The Fame

The Edge of Glory: 10/10

The Cure: 8/10

The Fame: 7.5/10

 

All solid tunes. It pisses me off that The Edge hasn't seen a massive resurgence in streams yet. I know it will eventually but gosh, can the TikTok crowd hurry up?

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

Just now, Michelangelo said:

The Edge of Glory: 10/10

The Cure: 8/10

The Fame: 7.5/10

 

All solid tunes. It pisses me off that The Edge hasn't seen a massive resurgence in streams yet. I know it will eventually but gosh, can the TikTok crowd hurry up?

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

good luck booking that massive resurgence you speak of

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

crazy to think that for born this way we had 4 singles in 6 months and 5 in 9 months

 

now we have 5 single in 6 years 

 

:suburban:

 

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

sorry sis I didn't know you were a The Cure stan @jesus del rey

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

Stop spreading rumors about me

 

 

Spoiler

Now when is Miss Gar gonna serve her Rumours

 

 

 

The Cure was a bop and a solid fresh air in 2017 right after joanne

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce 

 

 

Well Gaga's music is basically our drug isn't it? So it's normal we're asking for more and more, specially after 4 years

Katy got Fantano wanting a Born This Way re-release (an album which he panned back in 2011). Idk how Katy does it, but she does it :clap3:

28 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Brooke Candy's delusional rants

 

atrllll.thumb.jpg.ab5c41377ddc6bd09fef38

That poster and KatyPrismWhatever switch sides on the daily, annoying af to be honest.

 

Anyhow, do we have any tea on potential J2 soundtrack songs?

Edited by SinnerCity

3 minutes ago, scheibe said:

 

oh LORD :deadbanana:

 

Didn't his bald smelly ass trash BTW? He should sit this one out. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.