Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

The Cure is just Heal Me from Shein

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

And Heal Me is the Walmart version of Hey Girl

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

2 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

I love The Cure :rogue:

We all have guilty pleasures sis :heart: 

 

Spoiler

My guilty pleasure is downvoting miss @sunbathinganimal

 

Just now, jesus del rey said:

And Heal Me is the Walmart version of Hey Girl

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

ijbol

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

Spoiler


Hey Fad is a very cute gorl though

 

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

 

I still can't believe Gar's "personal" album is about smoking, her dead aunt, fingering her pussay, and a Hillary Clinton anthem 

 

anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

7 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Didn't his bald smelly ass trash BTW? He should sit this one out. 

He said some time ago that he regrets making that video I believe

I'm pretty sure The Cure kicked start the pandemic so there's that

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

 

I just know Gaga are having a GREAT weekend

ezgif.com-resize(4).thumb.gif.59dd98dbce

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I still can't believe Gar's "personal" album is about smoking, her dead aunt, fingering her pussay, and a Hillary Clinton anthem 

 

anigif_enhanced-21817-1501624338-1.gif

I have always thought of ARTPOP as her most personal album.

 

Her need for applause, her firing at critics, her traveling the world, her relationship with drugs, people using her, etc...

 

There are some songs that aren't personal but it  still that album goes there

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

I have always thought of ARTPOP as her most personal album.

 

Her need for applause, her firing at critics, her traveling the world, her relationship with drugs, people using her, etc...

 

There are some songs that aren't personal but it  still that album goes there

Tbh anything except Joanne and TF fits the bill better.

 

I think it's between Chromatica and BTW. While Chromatica dives deep into her struggles with her mental health, BTW covers what makes Stefani Gaga.

Just now, jesus del rey said:

Tbh anything except Joanne and TF fits the bill better.

 

I think it's between Chromatica and BTW. While Chromatica dives deep into her struggles with her mental health, BTW covers what makes Stefani Gaga.

the way I look at it.

 

TF - Her ambition

BTW - Her message/stand for empowerment

ARTPOP - Her life as superstar

Chromatica - Her mental space

 

i don't know what she was trying with Joanne. 

 

2 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

the way I look at it.

 

TF - Her ambition

BTW - Her message/stand for empowerment

ARTPOP - Her life as superstar

Chromatica - Her mental space

 

i don't know what she was trying with Joanne. 

 

I also see it similar but I think BTW is more than her message, it's also about her friendships, freedom, love, grief, and her life in New York. 

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

I also see it similar but I think BTW is more than her message, it's also about her friendships, freedom, love, grief, and her life in New York. 

yeah you are right, as a gay growing up the message on that album just spoke loudest to me. And it still does to me

8 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

 

 

i don't know what she was trying with Joanne. 

 

She stated many times that "it was about trying to fix my dad," and she acknowledged that she failed. :rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96

Y'all are doing too much on Joanne. Songs like Diamond Heart, Joanne, Grigio Girls, and Just Another Day are def personal. Even John Wayne is about the type of men she likes.

 

Did she even say it was her most personal album? lol

Joanne should've been shelved sans Million Reasons, Perfect Illusion and John Wayne

 

Born This Way is just so timeless and I remember back in the day people were saying she was too ambitious saying she wrote the album of the century but she truly did write and produced the best and most timeless album In her career so far 

17 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

the way I look at it.

 

TF - Her ambition

BTW - Her message/stand for empowerment

ARTPOP - Her life as superstar

Chromatica - Her mental space

 

i don't know what she was trying with Joanne. 

 

The duality of The Fame being her Ambitions and The Fame Monsters her Fears.

 

Joanne though... I also can't add what her message was for the fact that I haven't had a genuine sit through listen with it for a long time.

5lP1vCN.gif

IMO ARTPOP and Chromatica are her most personal

 

Born This Way was more as a manifesto and a vehicle to spread love, acceptance, equality and self love

Joanne is such a f*cking good album for those who get it. I pity those with inferior tastes.

 

:hippo:

2 hours ago, Michelangelo said:

Hi, everyone! New member here! :wave2: 

Look forward to discussing GodGa's art with y'all :celestial3:

Super duper excited for LG7 & Joker 2, obvs :yum:

Welcome! Just want to warn you since you joined on a weekend, we've been doing daily countdowns here on the weekdays.

 

This mentally ill behavior is normal. Don't be frightened.

 

:khalyan:

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

Joanne is such a f*cking good album for those who get it. I pity those with inferior tastes.

 

:hippo:

Yes, it's good, but it's still her worst imo:michael:

 

 

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Yes, it's good, but it's still her worst imo:michael:

 

 

Yeah, I rank it worst or second worst depending on the day.

 

Godga's albums are just all soooo good in their own way. She genuinely has no dudz.

 

:khalyan:

 

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.