Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

46 minutes ago, BadHabits said:

I would release the first single and music video same day, then drop the second single and video two months after. 

Then during the album's release week, I would also release three music videos to really show off the concept of the album in a bid to boost sales. 

And then you wake up

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

911 will be paid dust henceforth in her career and I'm a bIT sad about that

tumblr_mq7i7bFlC21sa5fiko4_250.gifv

6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

By the way, is it normal for film to not have promo like JFAD? Hopefully they'll start next month because chile 

It'll kick into gear with the release of the 2nd trailer. Deadpool 3 was pretty quiet between the release of the 1st and 2nd trailer too. And WB will have the film on the festival circuit in addition to a lot of the usual promo spots. 

17 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Dance around 

Wdym? New info? :eddie:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah it's new for us. Gaga's last pop album being more than 4 years old. She's doing the opposite of what we're supposed to do in the streaming era. But we can't do anything about it.

By the way, is it normal for film to not have promo like JFAD? Hopefully they'll start next month because chile 

It's extremely common. It would be a waste of money, people are not checking out what movies they are gonna watch in October on July 11th.

The promo will be very intense from its premiere to mid October and then again in January - March, so yeah...

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

IMG-20240711-230817.jpg

IMG-20240711-230833.jpg

A big fan account on X should post this, cuz they are amazing :jonnycat:

The prompt was probably "lady gaga as margot robbie". :skull:

5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

one of the greatest pop songs of all time. Gaga and Fernando Garigay did that

spacer.png

It was actually Redone :cm:

• Like 2

So many rumours yet we don't have nothing to look forward lol 

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Yeah it's new for us. Gaga's last pop album being more than 4 years old. She's doing the opposite of what we're supposed to do in the streaming era. But we can't do anything about it.

A sequel of a beloved billion dollar movie doesn't need promo at this stage, the extremely positive reception of trailer was already indicative that the audience is going to check it.

at this point are we assuming they are going to somehow blend the LG7 and Joker eras together and have a similar aesthetic ?! feels like it's getting too close

Stupid love… the impact you have on flop lead singles…. 

2 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

Wdym? New info? :eddie:

Yes🤪

• Haha 1

:suburban:

Friday New Release 

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

:suburban:

Friday New Release 

Why do i like this? 

5 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

Why do i like this? 

Actually, it is not bad. :WAP:

2 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Eminem's last 2020 album debuted with Chromatica numbers (279k) & his new album is already on pace to do 400-500k based off strong pre orders.

Hopefully Interscope has a plan to help LG7 debut with even more than Chromatica.

Eminem has not got physical copies until october

She could announce the single next week and release it Friday, announce the album the Tuesday afterwards, release 9/13 which still gives her that month and a half pre-order window. Or push everything down by 2 weeks from those dates and depending on what the release schedule looks like later in the year could give her more opportunity for several weeks at #1.

• Like 2

Okay, but have you ever seen a big song released in the middle of July? 
Early July (until the 12th) ok but now? I've always heard that mid-July to early August was a bad time for song releases.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Chaos Angel said:

Eminem's last 2020 album debuted with Chromatica numbers (279k) & his new album is already on pace to do 400-500k based off strong pre orders.

Hopefully Interscope has a plan to help LG7 debut with even more than Chromatica.

We can hope, sure. But wasn't Chromatica Gaga's second biggest debut? They changed the rules since then, so unless she starts preorders months in advance I don't see it happening.

LG7 choreo is gonna be so ******* fuego 🔥

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I can't lie WW really sounds like Stupid Love (less-punchy version) :gaycat6:

maybe Bloodpop made some points..

I hear the thunder comin' down
Won't you rain on me? Eh, eh, yeah

woman-shamelessly-dancing-crowd.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

Okay, but have you ever seen a big song released in the middle of July? 
Early July (until the 12th) ok but now? I've always heard that mid-July to early August was a bad time for song releases.

November and December are the worst months to release anything these days. They used to be great months, but now with streaming, they're only good for Christmas songs. July and August are fine 

46 minutes ago, Jack! said:

She could announce the single next week and release it Friday, announce the album the Tuesday afterwards, release 9/13 which still gives her that month and a half pre-order window. Or push everything down by 2 weeks from those dates and depending on what the release schedule looks like later in the year could give her more opportunity for several weeks at #1.

Your hypothetical plan is the only one that makes sense if she's dropping the album in August/September. Otherwise, it'll be October or 2025...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.