Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (ā‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

49 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The way this picture from the Chromatica booklet looks like H. R. Giger'sĀ Necronom IV… oh xenomorphGa!


spacer.png

spacer.png

the creative direction for Chromatica was top-notch, I hope we get that again

Ā 

:gaygacat3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

37 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

I mean...

Ā 

sojcfgsh0qqvzohyvzuj

Ā 

They will have a moment dedicated to LA 2028Ā 

The GAG at Gaga representing Los Angeles...:dies: we've truly lost her

Only way I'd be happy with old music is if the host city was gonna be NYC and she did Marry the Night

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Elaborate/cite your sources sis. I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing :jonny:

It was just a tweet speculating Vives will be working on the Olympics show.

Mark Ronson talking about how Gaga initially expected to make a more jazz/soul album in the vein of Amy's Back to Black with him but he suggested she go in a more Stevie Nicks/Lindsey Buckingham direction after hearing her play Joanne

Ā 

Ā 

Wait, I just looked up all of the closing ceremonies. All of the segments about the next host country were like.. Their national anthems and other more "serious" musicĀ 

Ā 

If that's the case, I ain't excited

Ā 

:suburban:

Well, it seems that we'll finally have a f***ing little bit ofĀ content to countdown officially, even if it's just another cover of Imagine, La Vie En Rose or whichever of her classics in jazz style at the Olympics! :clap3:Ā Let's celebrate that and wait for JFƀD premiere at Venice!Ā :celestial6:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Mark Ronson talking about how Gaga initially expected to make a more jazz/soul album in the vein of Amy's Back to Black with him but he suggested she go in a more Stevie Nicks/Lindsey Buckingham direction after hearing her play Joanne

Ā 

Ā 

I HATE HIM

Yall are delusional if you think she is gonna perform lg7 dance pop single for Olympics. Its gonna be some power vocal song like Shallow and maybe sneak in bad romance or poker face if she has time

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Wait, I just looked up all of the closing ceremonies. All of the segments about the next host country were like.. Their national anthems and other more "serious" musicĀ 

Ā 

If that's the case, I ain't excited

Ā 

:suburban:

And yet the base is planning a lead single being premiered instead :suburban:

Ā 

Base has lost its damn mind :suburban:

26 minutes ago, shadowfred said:

the way that the closing ceremony coreographer its the same that made the dom perignon ad with gaga and woodkidĀ :cooldown:

:WAP: omgĀ 

LG7 related or not another notch in the legend bedpost. We Stan a queen

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Wait, I just looked up all of the closing ceremonies. All of the segments about the next host country were like.. Their national anthems and other more "serious" musicĀ 

Ā 

If that's the case, I ain't excited

Ā 

:suburban:

The creative director teased an "artsy" performance, very dark I don't know if you saw the teaserĀ 

What's the point of teasing her big comeback at the end of the special two months ago and then closing the Olympics only to perform a jazz cover?Ā :rip:

Ā 

She will be in Venice just 10-ish days after that, it's the perfect spot to do something '10s' Gaga would doĀ :gaycat5:

Ā 

Ā 

if she really goes to the Olympics and LG7 is nowhere to be seen yet then 2025 it isĀ :rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96

  • ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Solar said:

I knew it

Ā 

Ā 

spacer.png

This account changing the dates every single week. This base's countdowns have nothing on these fake leak accountsĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Wait, I just looked up all of the closing ceremonies. All of the segments about the next host country were like.. Their national anthems and other more "serious" musicĀ 

Ā 

If that's the case, I ain't excited

Ā 

:suburban:

Absolutly. Artist usually perform their biggest hits OR like covers of Imagine, We Are The World or whatever "united by music world peace etc" song. So i simply wouldnt expect a new material to be performed there

Just now, Dear Reader said:

This account changing the dates every single week. This base's countdowns have nothing on these fake leak accountsĀ 

Ā 

spacer.png

Wait

Ā 

Ā 

If she has 5 minutes she can sneak her new song in thereĀ :celestial5:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But this would be ideal since its like 5 minutes performance: Shallow her part going into AAAAAAAAAAAH transition into born this way half of song and end it with one minute of new single

7 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Absolutly. Artist usually perform their biggest hits OR like covers of Imagine, We Are The World or whatever "united by music world peace etc" song. So i simply wouldnt expect a new material to be performed there

I can't even find the last time an artist for the next country performed their own hits? I'm looking on Wiki, might just be reading over it?

  • ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Solar said:

Wait

Ā 

Ā 

exactly sis, don't trust themĀ :heart:

I don't think it's that out of reach for the LG7 lead to be performed at the Olympics. We've seen big productions for pop numbers in the past at these ceremonies. I can see the new single & one or two of her classics.

Ā 

The real question is if the single will be out by then.

Edited by Chaos Angel

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.