Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I am pretty sure R*chy and BloodP*p also had some effect in some of these events

I'm sure they do, specially Bloodpop.

• Haha 1

• Replies 177.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

not the platinum blonde hair

RbwKNwC.gif

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I'm sure they do, specially Bloodpop.

BloodGod remains just that, a god.

:WAP:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, scheibe said:

This is so exquisite omg been waiting for her to explore soft vocals, literal chills 

ilyeth-shes-taking-it.gif

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

So… we are having a countdown on Tuesday? 

:khalyan2:

Of course 

:khalyan:

• Haha 1

When do we start a countdown for the countdown? 

There are allegedly new parts of the FADGA RETURNS song on a certain website. They are low quality and lowkey sound woman's world'd:rip:but it's definitely at least meant to be the same song.

12 minutes ago, Tiara said:

There are allegedly new parts of the FADGA RETURNS song on a certain website. They are low quality and lowkey sound woman's world'd:rip:but it's definitely at least meant to be the same song.

they sound kinda legit but it's probably ai

Starting from August, my life will become super boring and depressing so this ***** has exactly 3 weeks to DO SOMETHING!!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tiara said:

1 of those "leaks" is "Sunglasses At Night" by Baby Storme :deadbanana4: They are fake 

26 minutes ago, Tiara said:

Well, it sounds coherent to both the snippet at the end of the special and the "girlfriend for the weekend" leak... If it's AI they did a great job because the sound it's exactly the same :devil:

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

1 of those "leaks" is "Sunglasses At Night" by Baby Storme :deadbanana4: They are fake 

The one that say "monsters around"? 

3 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The one that say "monsters around"? 

the one that says "resurrected" 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, scheibe said:

tenor.gif

Is this real? It's so ridiculous I think it could work. 

and be a good prelude to Telephone part 2 

Just now, longjohn9898 said:

:suburban:

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

It's definitely the same song from the end of the CBT film. Pretty low quality so it could just be AI.

• Haha 1

Not Telephone part 2 :ahh:

I need to stop visiting this thread :rip:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, longjohn9898 said:

I hope it's not real moo.png

• Haha 1

the soft vocal omg wtf. :jonny5:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devin said:

the soft vocal omg wtf. :jonny5:

She was singing a Billie version of BR? :sistrens:

That soft vocal on Bad Romance ended me :jonny5:

That CIL cover for JFAD tweet is so stupid, why would it be included in a film that is set against a 60s/70s backdrop :rip:

They obviously just made that up based on this.

3sqy87ib66qa1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My latest theory is that LG7 is gonna come out around Halloween, maybe October 25 or November 1 (day of the dead). I feel like she has been teasing a devil/hell theme. I think it's gonna fit very well with Joker, but I don't think the two will necessarily be connected.

I don't think she's going to release during this Grammy's cycle at this point, there's too much competition already. I also would love for her to drop the whole album at once with no pre-release singles, like Billie or Taylor. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, perfectillusion204 said:

My latest theory is that LG7 is gonna come out around Halloween, maybe October 25 or November 1 (day of the dead). I feel like she has been teasing a devil/hell theme. I think it's gonna fit very well with Joker, but I don't think the two will necessarily be connected.

I don't think she's going to release during this Grammy's cycle at this point, there's too much competition already. I also would love for her to drop the whole album at once with no pre-release singles, like Billie or Taylor. 

This is the most realistic outcome. I just don't see her releasing any new music before Joker 2. It's pretty much going to be radio silence until the Venice festival which kicks off on August 28th. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.