Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Todays 7/7, let's see if those 7 words meant anything yall 

 

:eli: 

"I am releasing a new jazz album" is 7 words :suburban:

 

Let's just hope it's 7 words that we don't hear from her in the next decade. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Freshly bleached and ready to surprise us with a blonde era :hippo: Announcement in 1 hour and 32 minutes

My money is still on Aug announcement, Sept-Oct release. 

The closer to Joker 2, the better for her. Also, I'll be a new awards deadline which we know is important

:suburban:

4 hours ago, satnosaint said:

Next week

 

DieLHPEXkAE2v_S.jpg

 

This image is almost up there with Best Actress Nominees 2022

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

"I am releasing a new jazz album" 

 

Let's just hope it's 7 words that we don't hear from her in the next decade. 

Joker 2 OST is jazz this year, and it's CONFIRMED 

LG7 will be quick pop era before the REAL deal 

Happy Britney Spears GIF by Yandy.com

20 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Don't act as if you are better than us, this is a circus and we are all clowns :devil:

 

 

Billie announced her album on Sunday night, I think. Beyoncé did too, but it's unusual for Gaga (?).

 

She didn't post anything for her last show, which is odd after all these countdowns to the end of the residency. :rip: but maybe, as usual, it's just a coincidence ... i don't know :gaycat6:

I didn't post a single thing regarding conspiracy theories on her scarf, hair etc. However I agree, I'm a clown too, just doing it silently.

:eddie:

Edited by DonnieDarko

27 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

My money is still on Aug announcement, Sept-Oct release. 

The closer to Joker 2, the better for her. Also, I'll be a new awards deadline which we know is important

:suburban:

If the soundtrack is coming out one or two weeks before the movie, I don't think she'll release LG7 at the same time. Fans will definitely prioritize LG7 over a jazz compilation. I believe preorders for vinyls and limited editions of the soundtrack will be available weeks in advance, as they still want it to be somewhat successful. Why compete with yourself? 

 

It would also be strange to release something while she is attending red carpet events for the movie premieres.

 

If that's the plan, October seems more likely, but I still think August sounds better.

Edited by ToniGaga96

  • Popular Post

yeah she defo going to hell after all these teasing for nothing 

 

spacer.png

she's going to announce at 6666 page it was revealed to me in a dream.

13 minutes ago, notshawn said:

she's going to announce at 6666 page it was revealed to me in a dream.

Well then, everyone better be postin'

 

4F9145B100000578-0-image-m-19_1535731708

I didn't believe the hair slowly turning more black theory, but I was pretty sure she was hiding her hair cause she dyed it...she looks recently bleached tho, she stays ready for an era that seems to always be about to arrive but never does.

 

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

We're so close to new music, July and August will definitely be exciting!

:WAP:

I love the positivity

I wasn't expecting anything, but I'm still disappointed.

These soft, sensual vocals lately are EVERYTHING  :jonny4:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.