Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I take back what I said. 

I just got my life to Highway Horse

countessluann.thumb.gif.d908dfdb4f543621

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm still not over this look. My god. The face, make-up, hair, gown, everything was perfection. 

GPZ2U5Ga0AAHhrG?format=jpg&name=medium

46 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

It really looks like Gaga has finally caved and is giving us dark bops. Who knew that some shitty Wednesday Netflix show would show Gaga that the GP wants dark bops like Bloody Mary 

You all really do not know what "dark" means anymore. :deadbanana2: 

3 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Please we need more than 2 or 3 singles for LG7. I really miss Gaga doing a real era. 
 

There is pretty much no time for her to do a "real era". Plus, no one does those anymore sadly. Do not expect an extended era or you will just be disappointed.

47 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I don't remember the last time I listened to the snippet tbh:suburban:

I don't need to

 

It's stuck in my head

 

:ryan3:

 

New sneak peek of what's coming

 

Spoiler

LG7's lead will only top the iTunes charts

 

:ryan3:

 

 

Edited by RandomHooker
Dyslexia

32 minutes ago, Sannie said:

You all really do not know what "dark" means anymore. :deadbanana2: 

But Bloody Mary is dark tho :irate:

49 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

New sneak peek of what's coming

 

  Hide contents

LG7's lead will only top the iTunes charts

 

:ryan3:

 

 

It may also top the BB Hot Dance/Electronic songs 🤡🤡

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

HU is literally the underrated gem of btw

Fashion of His Love too :loud:

Remember when some radio stations were teasing PI as her best lead? 

Edited by jesus del rey

42 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Remember when some radio stations were teasing PI as her best lead? 

And it is!

spacer.png

3 hours ago, verthigo said:

Then it will be a masterpiece :gaycat2:

 

I see this fanbase is still not ready to admit HU(RTL) is Top5 on Born This Way and a career highlight. 

Get your hot rods ready to rumble turned me gay and made me watch vintage car mechanic porn :gaygacat9:

 

A group does it better made me a wh0re :gaycat2:

Edited by longjohn9898

Maybe the best song of all time. :wave2:

 

Edited by Blade Runner

On 6/5/2024 at 9:23 PM, Marry The Gods said:

I mean I'm excited for the film but I don't want it to get leaked online for obvious reasons

 

JALn5dZ-Imgur.thumb.gif.25f8400db6f8a680

it's gonna be awesome, i have a good feeling

Living Legend

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

Maybe the best song of all time. :wave2:

 

maybe you were onto something before the edit :suburban:

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What song of hers could be labeled as 'techno pop'? Government Hooker?

JALn5dZ-Imgur.thumb.gif.25f8400db6f8a680

Swine. 

23 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

What song of hers could be labeled as 'techno pop'? Government Hooker?

JALn5dZ-Imgur.thumb.gif.25f8400db6f8a680

It's not Gaga's, but if you want an idea of what "techno pop" could be, this is a great example.

 

 

 

3 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Remember when some radio stations were teasing PI as her best lead? 

And they were right.

57 minutes ago, flower moon said:

maybe you were onto something before the edit :suburban:

Maybe I was. I sounded kinda delulu tho.:khalyan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.