Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

20 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

The two have always shared a mutual love. Gaga said she respected Swift way back during the ARTPOP days because Taylor told her how much she liked AP and one of her stylist friends later confirmed Swift was jamming to the album during a photoshoot or something. I recall Gaga saying she respected Taylor for being honest and truthful. Also, Applause being the big song before Swift comes on stage for the Eras tour is a big deal. Out of all the songs that Taylor could have chosen... 

+ Gaga invited Taylor to perform Soon You'll Get Better for her Covid concert and cried saying how beautifully Taylor sang

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, chosensparkles said:

+ Gaga invited Taylor to perform Soon You'll Get Better for her Covid concert and cried saying how beautifully Taylor sang

Time for Taylor to collab with Gaga on a new song about the media and women's bodies for Reputation (TV). Would lowkey be a serve. DWUW 2.0

37 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Gaga is actually smart getting Swifties on board. It only helps her. I mean having Tay on her side is better than being another Olivia or Billie or SZA. Tay is ruthless when it comes to competition. She blocks everyone who talks or acts against her.

hopefully when Taylor inevitably makes Down Bad the 3rd single that she enlists Gaga for the remix. Gaga can play the role of the alien who abducts Taylor in the song and shows her a new planet (Chromatica) :giraffe:

44 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Gaga is actually smart getting Swifties on board. It only helps her. I mean having Tay on her side is better than being another Olivia or Billie or SZA. Tay is ruthless when it comes to competition. She blocks everyone who talks or acts against her.

I'm sure she also respects Billie and Sza. She's supporting another female (taylor swift) artist who also deals with weight gain scrutiny from the public eye. Gaga doesn't care about being on Taylor's "bad side". She's a 38 year old woman who is going to support whoever she wants to support. I can see Gaga collaborating with Billie in the future. 

4 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

What y'all think of sine from above? I think I've never seen any opinion on this song here :cupid:

we don't think of it, one of her worst songs ever

7 hours ago, Paolo said:

The way Born This Way is still a perfect album that sounds fresh and futuristic all these years later. Her mind

 

Emoji Laughing GIF by MOODMAN

The way we used to listen to Born This Way in 2011 with our wired airpods or Gaga Heartbeats and still loved it anyways :monkey:

Edited by Ethereaaal

omggg does anyone in here remember a video from ~2012 of a little monster attending one of the latin american BTWB dates and showing up to the venue wearing one of those super tall pairs of heel-less heels, and like, constantly struggling to walk/falling? im ctfu thinking about it but google is failing me 😭

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Katy just had an exclusive listening party for her new album and teasing on instagram and here we have counting down to nonexistent things and talking about Gaga's stomach :deadbanana2: we are losing it. Girl please announce already :deadbanana2:

I mean, some girls have to hype things up and do exclusive listening parties for the press in order to get people to talk about them. Others do not.

5 minutes ago, Ethereaaal said:

The way we used to listen to Born This Way in 2011 with our wired airpods or Gaga Beats and still loved it anyways :monkey:

The Dolby Atmos mix of the album cements BTW's legendary status even further, it's incredible. Still fresh, innovative, captivating, and SINGULAR 13 years later. Like THAT is the definition of a modern classic 

 

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

omggg does anyone in here remember a video from ~2012 of a little monster attending one of the latin american BTWB dates and showing up to the venue wearing one of those super tall pairs of heel-less heels, and like, constantly struggling to walk/falling? im ctfu thinking about it but google is failing me 😭

this one?

 


nnn which one of yall was this? the person recording cackling 😭😭

Listened to ARTPOP today. 
 

It's soooo good. I love how gay coded all of her albums are 

12 minutes ago, Orsay said:

this one?

 


nnn which one of yall was this? the person recording cackling 😭😭

AHHHH OMG THANK YOU 😭

 

him falling into the ppl waiting in the queue... oh my god :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, frankvert said:

The Dolby Atmos mix of the album cements BTW's legendary status even further, it's incredible. Still fresh, innovative, captivating, and SINGULAR 13 years later. Like THAT is the definition of a modern classic 

 

spacer.png

Like, I think I didn't fully appreciate it at the time because of my shitty headphones. Now, it's an experience. The sound is timeless. It could've been released in 2005, 2011, or 2024. It's criminal the amount of talent in that album. Each song could've been a single spread across 16 albums.  

Edited by Paolo

Nnn I love BTW and agree it has a good case for her magnum opus but what are we talking about with it sounding clear through Dolby Atmos? :rip: The mixing is just not the best and very grainy.

 

That's not to say its overall quality is hindered; I actually think it makes a unique experience & elevates the album to sound like it's being experienced live. But through headphones I can see the critiques with its sound quality.

10 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Nnn I love BTW and agree it has a good case for her magnum opus but what are we talking about with it sounding clear through Dolby Atmos? :rip: The mixing is just not the best and very grainy.

 

That's not to say its overall quality is hindered; I actually think it makes a unique experience & elevates the album to sound like it's being experienced live. But through headphones I can see the critiques with its sound quality.

I mean, Dolby Atmos aside, my 2024 headphones are a huge improvement over my 2011 ones. Makes a huge difference for all the nuances in the arrangements on BTW.

I always knew BTW production was the **** even back then. We always had a good stereo system at home, even though the headphones/earbuds were scheisse they would still do the job. But something I can actually hear with 2024 headphones is that compared to her peers their productions were always inferior soundwise. A kii. :mandown:

50 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Nnn I love BTW and agree it has a good case for her magnum opus but what are we talking about with it sounding clear through Dolby Atmos? :rip: The mixing is just not the best and very grainy.

 

That's not to say its overall quality is hindered; I actually think it makes a unique experience & elevates the album to sound like it's being experienced live. But through headphones I can see the critiques with its sound quality.

Completely disagree. It sounded crunchy and compressed before the Dolby Atmos mixes gave the instrumentals & layers breathing room. The mixing takes a backseat and BTW's chasmic and ethereal production elements really shine through. Timeless art  :gaygacat9:

the way my preteen self knew BTW was a CLASSIC the moment i heard it. i was kind of a prodigy for that methinks. 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, Kepko said:

I always knew BTW production was the **** even back then. We always had a good stereo system at home, even though the headphones/earbuds were scheisse they would still do the job. But something I can actually hear with 2024 headphones is that compared to her peers their productions were always inferior soundwise. A kii. :mandown:

that's why we need her co-producing again, even Joanne had a surprising amount of depth in its arrangements that betrayed the "stripped back" image (people who call perfect illusion noise are just dumb) and Chromatica was really the first time it was like "oh anyone could've sung on this"

3 hours ago, Ethereaaal said:

The way we used to listen to Born This Way in 2011 with our wired airpods or Gaga Heartbeats and still loved it anyways :monkey:

The way she convinced us artpop needed to be listened to with headphones. She is so full off **** sometimes :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.