Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

What is the tea on the genre for this album? Is Gaga gonna go rock? Hyperpop? Something never-heard-before, blending Jazz with Heavy Metal and Synthpop? :lakitu:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, PopKills said:

What is the tea on the genre for this album? Is Gaga gonna go rock? Hyperpop? Something never-heard-before, blending Jazz with Heavy Metal and Synthpop? :lakitu:

probably rock genre included i think. she teased it back then

32 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:

I'll never forget Gagavision no. 41 :weeps:

 

 

i used to hope that this version of the song leaked or that someone would make an edit with it :chick2:

6 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

we didnt know joannes title until a month before its album release.

I mean… we'll still have to go through so many more countdowns. :gaycat6:

7 minutes ago, PopKills said:

What is the tea on the genre for this album? Is Gaga gonna go rock? Hyperpop? Something never-heard-before, blending Jazz with Heavy Metal and Synthpop? :lakitu:

She mentioned on the red carpet that she loves playing with different genres kinda hinting she won't adhere to one genre/sound. 

7 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

 

 

Wait...

 

Why would the interview be released in june?

She did a mini press junket at NYA Studios before the premiere to promote GAGA CHROMATICA BALL and other things that we are going to know about pretty soon.

12 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

 

 

Wait...

 

Why would the interview be released in june?

Emmy voting begins in June

10 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

She did a mini press junket at NYA Studios before the premiere to promote GAGA CHROMATICA BALL and other things that we are going to know about pretty soon.

is that a blind guess or...?

 

9kNoVeL.gif

Seeing the special on my TV guide just gave me that buzz. Sucks imma miss it :cries: Imm try to watch the beginning on my way to a birthday party 

Does anybody know where I can find out where this is streaming in Canada?

I've just remembered that the first teaser of Perfect Illusion was also 3-5 sec and it didn't represent the actual song at all. :dancehall:

So are us non-US monsters just left out to dry…

 

 

Spoiler

Listen here 😠😠😠 you sick 🤢, twisted white demon 👿, when I catch you Miss Lady Gaga 🤬🤬🤬, I swear to god 🙏, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️ . You stupid white ***** *pants* 😷😷😷. **** you and **** all the white gays 💅 who stan you ***** 🐕. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe


:suburban:

10 minutes ago, Konril said:

Are you self hyping up to disappointment again?

de5k0g7-3123c261-322d-4161-9d4f-ca0863d6cca4.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q3MjY2YWFiLWYxYzUtNDY4YS05NGEwLWQwMTdiMzk2Y2I0MVwvZGU1azBnNy0zMTIzYzI2MS0zMjJkLTQxNjEtOWQ0Zi1jYTA4NjNkNmNjYTQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.1MW-YZIrhYSvGMy6KUONguq_mX3oC-lsHuG8o875Hyc

Not you saying this after I've seen you several times in Katy Perry thread :rip:

So so excited for this film even if its a mess of editing it looks so fun and im so happy to relive one of the best nights of my life. 

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

So are us non-US monsters just left out to dry…

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Listen here 😠😠😠 you sick 🤢, twisted white demon 👿, when I catch you Miss Lady Gaga 🤬🤬🤬, I swear to god 🙏, I will drag you and I will beat your ass☠️ . You stupid white ***** *pants* 😷😷😷. **** you and **** all the white gays 💅 who stan you ***** 🐕. **** you! You ain't deserve **** hoe


:suburban:

honestly it will be on twitter in 0.25 seconds after it drops :ahh:

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Not you saying this after I've seen you several times in Katy Perry thread :rip:

now girl, ive seen you trying to attack a few people here, don't try it on Konril, he's one of the OGs here :tsk:

2 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

honestly it will be on twitter in 0.25 seconds after it drops :ahh:

I'd like to not be able to count how many pixels on my screen :suburban:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.