Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way I always come in here after 12pm EST to a bunch of posts counting down to a time that has already happened. :jonny: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

The way I always come in here after 12pm EST to a bunch of posts counting down to a time that has already happened. :jonny: 

TOTALLY SAME.:WAP:

9 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

But did we ever crack their album name hint

 

:suburban:

_ T L 

Ok soooo tomorrow can it happen? I’m starting to lose my hope :rip:

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Ok soooo tomorrow can it happen? I’m starting to lose my hope :rip:

She usually announces on Tuesdays... :dancehall:

4 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Ok soooo tomorrow can it happen? I’m starting to lose my hope :rip:

Life will be better when you stop trying to predict an announcement 

1 minute ago, Jose Alberto said:

She usually announces on Tuesdays... :dancehall:

we'll probs get one more LQ selfie tonight before the announcement tomorrow

 

Spoiler

:suburban:

 

I didn’t know about Dylan situation with the comments, I didn’t even know who Dylan is but now I do and it’s upsetting that still such comments appear, but unfortunately nothing is gonna change it the world is too divided 

She hates the world right now, no music is coming soon :emofish:

She made a good point on the difference between hatred and backlash. The comment section is a mess as expected :penguin:

:clap3:good for her and she wrote out a great statement 

not the OP getting dragged by a mod in that new thread 17HSMdI.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.