Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The fact that this year she only did 2 horse lubes posts, both of them were just posted in collaboration, and now she even removed one is very atypical for her. I doubt she's not going to post about the expansion, so maybe she's releasing music before?

3/15 🖤

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

i really don't care if LG7 bombs I just want it to be a great project that she is passionate about

 

Spoiler

that doesn't mean I'll be setting foot the charts threads moo.png

 

22 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

The fact that this year she only did 2 horse lubes posts, both of them were just posted in collaboration, and now she even removed one is very atypical for her. I doubt she's not going to post about the expansion, so maybe she's releasing music before?

Oh, Haus Labs is expanding? gjklhsfgh 

 

46 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

omg she is coming.

 

katyschromatica-akhilliesheel.gif

The studio rat knowing it’s about to hear her next #1 dark bop:

5 hours ago, Funtonight15 said:

U really think they’re a threat to Gaga?plssssss

 

4 hours ago, Danes said:

Girl bffr

You guys are so out of touch :rip: Metro’s last album had 2 top 10 debuts & 3 songs smashing simultaneously (Creepin, Superheroes, & Too Many Nights). Nvm his linkup with Future, which yielded mega smash Mask Off last time. They have WAY more hype than Lady Pharma rn 

Edited by frankvert

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

 

You guys are so out of touch :rip: Metro’s last album had 4 top 10 debuts & 3 songs smashing simultaneously (Creepin, Superheroes, & Too Many Nights). Nvm his linkup with Future, which yielded mega smash Mask Off last time. They have WAY more hype than Lady Pharma rn 

we have already decided that we're all about the arts and not the charts this era though.

 

4x.gif

4 minutes ago, frankvert said:

 

You guys are so out of touch :rip: Metro’s last album had 4 top 10 debuts & 3 songs smashing simultaneously (Creepin, Superheroes, & Too Many Nights). Nvm his linkup with Future, which yielded mega smash Mask Off last time. They have WAY more hype than Lady Pharma rn 

Absolutely not overlapping audiences. I don't think Gaga would skip releasing music over Metroboomin'. Could it be competition for Gaga? Well,  he last debuted with 185K sales, while Gaga debuted with 280k. Gaga would definitely pull through with a Taylor / Ariana multiple cover strategy and would probably beat him too with Chromatica's strategy tbh, thought not by a lot

 

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Absolutely not overlapping audiences. I don't think Gaga would skip releasing music over Metroboomin'. Could it be competition for Gaga? Well,  he last debuted with 185K sales, while Gaga debuted with 280k. Gaga would definitely pull through with a Taylor / Ariana multiple cover strategy and would probably beat him too with Chromatica's strategy tbh, thought not by a lot

 

That doesn’t mean Metro & Future won’t do numbers & have songs taking spots in the top 10. I’m not talking about the album FYI I’m talking about the single 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

Anyway, the weird people who say "Lady Gaga would hate the Lady Gaga of the past" are kinda lame...I don't hate my past but I do find it cringe and have changed, I don't hate it but I definitely find it cringe, I feel like it's natural to be more secure in what you're doing now versus what you were doing in my past, also, everyone changes deeply...imagine if y'all stanned Miley Cyrus who immediately¡ and explicitly bashes all her career before releasing an album

 

 

10 minutes ago, TMRA said:

now that Ari probably wont even cross 200k what can we expect realisticaly for LG7:deadbanana:

Positions debuted lower than Chromatica…

10 minutes ago, TMRA said:

now that Ari probably wont even cross 200k what can we expect realisticaly for LG7:deadbanana:

she didnt crossed 200k in 2020 as well. Positions opened with 175k. 

24 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

poptimism really is over huh

 

giphy.gif

Good thing ROCKTIMISM is alive & well 

 

spacer.png

Edited by frankvert

23 minutes ago, TMRA said:

now that Ari probably wont even cross 200k what can we expect realisticaly for LG7:deadbanana:

I mean...

 

Yours Truly (2013): 138k
My Everything (2014): 169k
Dangerous Woman (2016): 175k
Sweetener (2018):  231k
Thank U, Next (2019): 360k
Positions (2020): 174k

 

Positions did 100K less than Chromatica 4 years ago. 

I think 200k is a realistic expectation for LG7 debut. Her physicals should be fine, and I’m expecting multiple variants, signed copies (hopefully not just an “L” this time :rip:), and VINYLS VINYLS VINYLS. And not those pieces of **** they had for Chrome release week.
 

I would really like to see her cross 100k with streaming units alone. Even tho Chrome had Smash On Me & Sour Smash, her catalogue streaming power is much stronger than in 2020. Liddos & pop heads will always turn out for her but she needs support beyond that. It’s imperative to release the right lead single that connects with audiences & drives the GP to check out the album.

Edited by frankvert

The last haus labs post is now gone from her insta page :dies:

1 minute ago, ericlewis91 said:

is it pop?

it's art

Just realized that when the lead arrives, I'll have to go back between this base and the single thread.

 

Not to forget both threads will be double the Liddo insanity.

 

giphy.gif

Not her deleting the last Haus Labs posts. Did we just win? Are brighter days arriving soon?:jonnycat:

little legend

Ooooo, interesting at the Haus Labs tag being removed 

 

announcement this week me thinks

 

:gaygacat3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.