Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Joker inspired album sounds bad to me :jonny2: I’ll be disappointed if after 4 years we will have joker album, I don’t even like joker lore. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Ok what’s that coding thing on Gaga page, explain @JapaneseMommy

i'm talking to someone about it rn :)

Just now, JapaneseMommy said:

so, what do u guys think of stupid love? 

I love it. It made me a Stan 

4 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

so, what do u guys think of stupid love? 

It's a fun bop. I bop to it all the time. Boppin' my bussy :WAP:

51 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

is anyone good at "coding"? :)

I'm a developer, I checked the website code on Tuesday but didn't find anything that looks suspicious. If we had the lead or album name, it would be easier to check. 

 

I think they learnt their lesson with Stupid Love. 

3 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I'm a developer, I checked the website code on Tuesday but didn't find anything that looks suspicious. If we had the lead or album name, it would be easier to check. 

 

I think they learnt their lesson with Stupid Love. 

check ur dm

29 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

so, what do u guys think of stupid love? 

Great song bad lead single NOW STOP THE DISCUSSION

 

IyNfOBE.png

40 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

i'm talking to someone about it rn :)

what a long conversation y'all having

 

Had a dream last night that GÁR posted a trailer for LG7. It was dark, gory, and had her climbing up a ladder made out of teeth :jonny4:

 

The funny thing is it ended with saying “The Surprise Album from Lady Gaga”. Which would be so on brand for her & her team to announce a surprise album that I thought it was real 

 

:ryan3:

35 minutes ago, JapaneseMommy said:

check ur dm

My gosh I totally forgot I can code! Dm me!

3 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

5h9min

is that in the code? :rip:

5 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

is that in the code? :rip:

Girl I know as much as you do :rip:

1 minute ago, POPTART said:

What is going on in here :suburban:

More of the same 

 

:suburban:

Started to watch “Wonka” but it’s musical and I felt very cringe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.