Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

I loved how she sang a part of ‘Joanne’ before every Gaga reaction. Queen had some questionable opinions but overall she served TASTE. 

Right? Liddos hate her cause she has her own opinions instead of pleasing the masses 

 

Her @postsus serve!

 

UQbo9UN.gif

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Cndhdhdusuusuu now give her VOTY already :jonny: 

34 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Truly. Her head voice is so pretty she doesn’t need to sound like she has a megaphone built into her esophagus all the time 

:deadbanana4:

Music video: 2.571.505 views

Official Audio: 2.566.611 views

 

Total: 5.138.116 views

1 minute ago, Erotic said:

I have a flight attendant interview in a few days, so all this plane Gaga stuff has me feeling so optimistic :cries:

I fly for British Airways. Good luck!!! ❤️

2 minutes ago, Erotic said:

I have a flight attendant interview in a few days, so all this plane Gaga stuff has me feeling so optimistic :cries:

Good luck king! :duca:

Dark green in US on iKoons. No one uses it, but those that are are lovin' it.

 

I heard from the heavens that this is a promising sign. :gaycat3:

Don't know if anyone posted this but

 

Amazon Music US

#96 Hold My Hand

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Dark green in US on iKoons. No one uses it, but those that are are lovin' it.

 

I heard from the heavens that this is a promising sign. :gaycat3:

I just had flashbacks when I read the “dark green”. TTH is now the dark green, how the times have changed :chick3:

That makes it that much cooler that it's real, she always goes all out with everything she does :clap3:

YT WW

234 +110 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 600,610

373 +26 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 468,349

Varieddo better post an article about the plane stunt. :fan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.