Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

18 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

i don't even care about TCB footage it's her saying it was coming and then scrapping it that would piss me off

tumblr_pm7iyd4K3g1r2u39uo3_400.thumb.gif 

We need to update this gif

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

• Haha 1

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

I hate that we never got Clover 

nazar%C3%A9tedesco-senhora-do-destino.gi

same ! They should've released a deluxe edition of the OST when the Encore version of the film came out... :chick3:

Rumours about her attending Paris Fashion Week, yeah right, these people never learn.

33 minutes ago, Sannie said:

If she actually cared about the tour doc, she could have released it on her website for fans to buy, or uploaded it to you Youtube. There is no excuse to wait for some streaming platform unless you are doing it for a check, which is obviously the case. It is time to let it go.

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, luckythisway said:

Yeah that was dumb. Should’ve been released on streaming while ARUTW was pushed on radio 

spacer.png

They could've milked ASIB ST so much more. Her team is a mess. 

47 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

same ! They should've released a deluxe edition of the OST when the Encore version of the film came out... :chick3:

Right?

What was even the point of teasing it? 

I'm still obsessed with the 30 second snippet. :chick3:

It's so good. 

• Like 2

Incredibly hyped for Sweet Oscars of Heaven. I just feel like it's going to be a serve and I'll be preparing my down votes for whoever doesn't stan.

cat-gif-atrl-distressed.gif

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

New Gaga music release week :duca:

SSOH is coming!

dXGNuxC.gif

Are we 100% sure it is coming this Friday? Why hasn’t The Rolling Stones posted about it? 

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

If she actually cared about the tour doc, she could have released it on her website for fans to buy, or uploaded it to you Youtube. There is no excuse to wait for some streaming platform unless you are doing it for a check, which is obviously the case. It is time to let it go.

She simply doesn't care I fear, if she was doing it for a check she would have hired a professional team who have edited it in few months after the tour finished, or at least before Spring-Summer 2023, basically like Taylor Swift did, not to mention taking advantage of a moment in which there weren't other female tours around making noise, watch even the Ren one coming up before this (assuming it's still getting released), honestly there's really no valid excuse for this, it's just another missed opportunity.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

You guys thinking that Chroma doc/concert is coming, lmfaoo. So cute. :dies:

watch them re-package into Nurtec Commercial (Director's Cut) [Extended Experience] :WAP:

September 24th

W95oVyz.jpgLA6ETwA.jpgCvJQPGZ.jpgAUpJBOK.jpgkxF83PF.jpg41cmwRy.jpg2N4o8xy.jpg89ZCOUi.jpgQTBBbAU.jpgNzIl9kE.jpgHsF22Ip.jpgpEtC3Vl.jpg

8dJNOc9.jpgMdPbz15.jpg

bYBgPru.jpgknJiXNj.jpglBcIPEM.jpgeJSWALa.jpgFlRji5z.jpgpAIA9T6.jpgGeC2XL4.jpg1WwAc1Q.jpgXTO3rQ9.jpgzJpKCRi.jpgEo6JhCQ.jpg6eyuWOq.jpgNvIRYNT.jpgcXKEM73.jpgK7Gsf5B.jpgrDarKf2.jpgu83olyC.jpgijAZi9W.jpgZnQHL13.jpguK9P8qr.jpgIRfy4cP.jpgB7uNydM.jpgx4IdOKr.jpgdCBYrus.jpg8BpfiSj.jpgMPFlSXy.jpgjCNavOz.jpgfl7zKoh.jpgb920Ias.jpgAtwqlO7.jpgFtHmVuI.jpgF12zMzz.jpg

EW6OcAx.jpgoo32kiS.jpg9WI8fCL.jpgi16pDcX.jpgykxwSaE.jpgpBrV3ks.jpgToDcRRs.jpgHPI0Ph3.jpg7nunO5j.jpgygnwugd.jpgQcgQ1G4.jpgUoku8Em.jpg

xaWbngN.jpgnPcDxtp.jpg7iNzemA.jpgTWPJ2eh.jpgh4QCRUG.jpgpfvFaIV.jpgyYIO5jU.jpgHiG3DOZ.jpgDybZjVg.jpgE9LLiPc.jpgb1FrquM.jpguQuIYZC.jpg9Uqjju3.jpgGW0Q7Ma.jpgqLT3AED.jpgYi9lUZb.jpgj8uEU2W.jpg8Cv0T4F.jpg

6buSxAj.jpgz5YFsrU.jpgVUECPFJ.jpgga2mDXh.jpg9f7UqM8.jpgI1sdakB.jpgqGipngE.jpgxFdx4t2.jpg

lejbny5.jpgDFmpsD4.jpgesY9HtL.jpgdOOFG61.jpgGyYWV6a.jpgaKJxFic.jpgeTMq3C4.jpgzm7FS3b.jpgpDmA3mN.jpgQF9GphG.jpgRtfoSI3.jpg

dy8DdoT.jpgvsYYQ6r.jpg9L5btzO.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

Rumours about her attending Paris Fashion Week, yeah right, these people never learn.

HagGa serving fashion in 2023?

Itsnotrealistic.gif 

Chromatica ball tour comes to mexico in 2024

The most credible insiders have already commented on it, I don't want to get my hopes up but they still got it right with taylor, BP, post malone, Olivia, kpop groups, etc. 

Does anyone have any idea about this? :monkey:

52 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

4.7m would mean it gained 500,000 units in the US since December. Would @mature_13 lie?

1281753.gif

Her biggest US hit in the last 10 years after Shallow. Whew! Someone check on @hausofdave

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Her biggest US hit in the last 10 years after Shallow. Whew! Someone check on @hausofdave

always remember our oscar & grammy this way is basically 5x platinum as well & standing high over 1B+ streams on Spotify w better recurrent streams unlike the forgotten frontloaded payola’d discounted fad :giraffe: an actual organic solo hit 

spacer.png

Edited by hausofdave
  • Haha 1

I'm super excited about Joker 2, next month it will be one year until Joker 2. Joker 1 is one of my favorite movies ever.

Gaga will EAT the role, she's perfect casting. Hopefully she goes all out during the promo. Margot Robbie kinda copied Gaga's promo gimmick with all the looks during the Barbie promo tour. Hopefully Gaga doesn't go super serious on it and aknowledges that it's a super hero movie, edgy yeah, but a super hero movie after all. It would be the perfect opportunity to go all out with the looks and act super extra. She will have the world at her feet if her and her team play their cards right.

• Like 2

I just want her to talk about something other than foundation... come on Gags, where's the Chromatica Ball film? :rip:

1 hour ago, Satinhater said:

Chromatica ball tour comes to mexico in 2024

The most credible insiders have already commented on it, I don't want to get my hopes up but they still got it right with taylor, BP, post malone, Olivia, kpop groups, etc. 

Does anyone have any idea about this? :monkey:

There's no way she's doing TCB in 2024 :skull: 

47 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

4.7m would mean it gained 500,000 units in the US since December. Would @mature_13 lie?

1281753.gif

That X account is legit. 

Their numbers are correct. 

Million gods is close to 5M. 

Yup. :hippo:

Now that the writers strike is over does anyone know if we are finally getting “chromatica ball”? 
pleSe god someone answer my prayers.

:jonny6:

Just now, Happylittlepunk said:

Now that the writers strike is over does anyone know if we are finally getting “chromatica ball”? 
pleSe god someone answer my prayers.

:jonny6:

It’s the SAG that would hold TCB back, not WGA. She’s in SAG and has 3 movie songs in the concert. The show itself is unscripted. 

2 hours ago, Darkgalord said:

1281753.gif

So close to Applause's US numbers, too. Oh Million Reasons the CLASSIC that you are.

Do we know if Rain On Me is under-certified at 2x Platinum? It would be cool if every one of her pop albums had at least one 5x Platinum hit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.