Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Yes we do expect that a soundtrack to potential billion dollar grossing film that will be a musical that hired one of the biggest pop stars of her time will be a hit lol it's not some obscure ass project and sure it doesn't have to have a smash hit single but the album itself should be a HIT

• Thanks 1

• Replies 176.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

i hope it’s fun and interesting jazz

cause gaga’s usual version of jazz is not it imm sorry im sorry

Luv ha and she gives impressive vocals, but it gives newyork theater drag queen vocals to me

Dn5D.gif

8 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

Sis we are getting a rock gospel song ft. The Rolling Stones AND Stevie Wonder in few days 

ORVtHHF.gif

More bombed grandpa jazz? I guess we should just normalize the traumatica at this point

ORVtHHF.gif

• Thumbs Down 1

I have to say the ATRPOP (instrumental) is good 

people allowed to have different opinion if you have a problem that's yours not mine 

• Thanks 2

Not sure how some of ya'll think she had the time to do a whole ass musical and not an album. There are so many other factors that go into a musical that you don't have to worry about when making a record. She just isn't posting about it anymore cuz liddos are annoying and Bloodpop isn't dragging her to the studio for a pic.

ORVtHHF.gif

11 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

incoming JFAD teaser :mandown:

Time to announce the pre-sale for the Chromatica ball film to celebrate 

18 minutes ago, Jake Frank said:

The SAG-AFTRA Strike should continue until the end of october I guess.

SAG is absolutely gonna get a deal sooner than later. one of the key components is that Q4 reports start on October, so the studios want to at least get everything up and running to reassure that productions are in the works

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

SAG is absolutely gonna get a deal sooner than later. one of the key components is that Q4 reports start on October, so the studios want to at least get everything up and running to reassure that productions are in the works

Let's hope for the best! 

Edited by Jake Frank
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake Frank said:

Let's hope for the best! 

Right. We need The Chromatica Ball on some streaming giant and we need JFAD release to be safe.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blade Runner said:

You guys thinking that Chroma doc/concert is coming, lmfaoo. So cute. :dies:

Let us dream :giraffe: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

You guys thinking that Chroma doc/concert is coming, lmfaoo. So cute. :dies:

Right like it's obviously yet another tour footage that got canned :dies:

Chromatica ball is so last year anyway and the album is 3 years old. I'd rather get a jazz and piano recording since its a more current show. 

37 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

I hate that we never got Clover 

nazar%C3%A9tedesco-senhora-do-destino.gi

Yeah that was dumb. Should’ve been released on streaming while ARUTW was pushed on radio 

spacer.png

If she actually cared about the tour doc, she could have released it on her website for fans to buy, or uploaded it to you Youtube. There is no excuse to wait for some streaming platform unless you are doing it for a check, which is obviously the case. It is time to let it go.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.