Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

47 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Bad Romance will be added to the National Recording Registry one day I just know it

 

spacer.png

We need The Fame Monster as a whole to be added 

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I miss her. mainstream pop feels a bit lost without her presence

vV3S7zq.gif

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Ngl as much as i love DJWS and i want him to throat-**** me, spank me, tie me down and make me beg for it, i kinda would hate if him and ReDone were LG7's main producers, i just know they would try to recreate Gar's old sound and WE DON'T WANT THAT, that's already been done before, let's EVOLVE 

 

vV3S7zq.gif

I had to remember what he looks like for a second but with the beard and the tattoos I fear you've made several points

vV3S7zq.gif

ARUTW being her first SOLO song to hit 1B+ on Spotify sits so right

 

spacer.png

46 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

I had to remember what he looks like for a second but with the beard and the tattoos I fear you've made several points

vV3S7zq.gif

Don't forget his beautiful blue eyes

 

vV3S7zq.gif

 

I thought some ATRL liddos were delusional, but the Twitter liddos are on another level

 

One dragged BloodPop for his “dated ass beats” and in the same sentence said she should go back to ReDone

 

spacer.png

We're discussing producers? Oh, LG7 is definitely less than 18 months away. Like clockwork, the discourse changes to producers for the next album when it's less than 18 months away.

 

 

vV3S7zq.gif

DJWS, as cringey, attention seekeing and annoying as he is, is still a better choice than Redone in 2023. Hopefully they’re only working on some ARTPOP unreleased track or a standalone single. 

 

Although both should stay away from Godga’s 7th. 

She needs someone that can serve deep, dynamic, layered instrumentals. DJWS and BloodPop productions are always kind of empty and soulless. 

3 hours ago, Aden said:

No joke, I've always thought Bad Mode's sound would be perfect for Gaga.

omg LOVE my fave but sorry, she is not subtle enough for something that effortless

 

 

 

 

Lord knows she would start honking and hollering 5 seconds in. Though if she cared and could find an actual artsy way to blend her genre's she excels at individually, then maybe we could get something as excellent. :dancehall:

 

 

I'm dying on the hill that we need another album, with a good concept, under Mark and Kevin Parker.

vV3S7zq.gif

 

Edited by PlERRE
NOT ME THINKING IMPALA WAS HIS NAME 💀

10 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

Bloodpop has credits with other artists since Chromatica though

 

hell, he even worked on some Renaissance songs

Oh okay, we love an actual working professional producer!  

 

DJWS hasn't worked since 2018 for ASIB... I don't even want to get into how weird that is for someone with barely any credits to their name.  :dies:

5 minutes ago, Archetype said:

 

DJWS hasn't worked since 2018 for ASIB... I don't even want to get into how weird that is for someone with barely any credits to their name.  :dies:

It's kinda sad, he gave us great songs with Gaga and now only relies on hyping ACT II every 6 months. 

 

I still think he tried to find other musicians with the "Detroit City" situation, but it never worked. 

Edited by PlERRE

2 hours ago, JoeAg said:

I miss her. mainstream pop feels a bit lost without her presence

 

You miss her? :rip:

 

Some of you need a reality check. Imagine had she taken a Rihanna or Bey long break. I mean, this isnt even a break between albums, our gurl has been working this entire time.

8 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Oh okay, we love an actual working professional producer!  

 

DJWS hasn't worked since 2018 for ASIB... I don't even want to get into how weird that is for someone with barely any credits to their name.  :dies:

Right; he just seems off. Like why he’s not working with anyone apart from Gaga? Is she doing charity or is he, Idk, unwelcomed by the industry? Either way, it’s weird.

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

You miss her? :rip:

 

Some of you need a reality check. Imagine had she taken a Rihanna or Bey long break. I mean, this isnt even a break between albums, our gurl has been working this entire time.

100% this. She’s constantly working ever since we first saw her. She’s releasing music and movies basically every year. 

This tweet getting quotes to this day is hilarious 

 

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYtMVsu3/

 

This guy single handedly making Bloody Mary streams go up

Wait not this adult actor nn

20 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

This tweet getting quotes to this day is hilarious 

 

 

 

 

 

sghhhdhh:dies:

6 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYtMVsu3/

 

This guy single handedly making Bloody Mary streams go up

I genuinely JUMPED. 

 

nene-shocked.gif

35 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Right; he just seems off. Like why he’s not working with anyone apart from Gaga? Is she doing charity or is he, Idk, unwelcomed by the industry? Either way, it’s weird.

Idk what his current situation is, but he had very obvious and serious struggles with mental health over the past decade + he loves using Gaga’s name for press and sponsorships, both of which are huge red flags for any potential client.  
 

Gaga is just a very caring and patient person when it comes to people she respects.  I think she genuinely finds DJWS to be very talented and was/is willing to put up with his issues from time to time.  I just want him to stop using her name for press.

12 minutes ago, Archetype said:

Idk what his current situation is, but he had very obvious and serious struggles with mental health over the past decade + he loves using Gaga’s name for press and sponsorships, both of which are huge red flags for any potential client.  
 

Gaga is just a very caring and patient person when it comes to people she respects.  I think she genuinely finds DJWS to be very talented and was/is willing to put up with his issues from time to time.  I just want him to stop using her name for press.

Agreed

harry-styles-serena-williams-and-awkwafi

co-hosts-harry-styles-serena-williams-al

 

I wonder how she approached certain people that was invited to that MET Gala since as co-host she had to greet everyone when they entered.

 

Also, Miss Wintour serving hip and eyes :eli: 

Edited by PlERRE

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.