Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

12 is more than sub, it's close to power. Sub is like 7-8 spins a day.

But they need to follow through the rest of the week before we can conclude that it's on some kind of rotation. They play it a lot one day then drop it to 2-3x the next :rip:

No, I've been following the spins closely since it was sent. Flowers is on full Power rotation and is getting 20 spins a day, so BM getting around half of that means sub-power. KIIS-FM usually spins it 6-7 times a day. At the end of last week they slowed down I thought it was over and then out of nowhere they spun it 9 times on a Sunday which was a very good sign since stations are sometimes testing rotations on a Sunday before putting it on rotation officially usually on a Wednesday, which happened this week with KIIS-FM.

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

I mean, it doesn't really matter what stations play it how many times. It's peaking on radio, its bullet has been negative for the past several days... it's clearly over. And it's a shame because it could have gone much farther, regardless of how old it is. 

Keep meltdowning, the song is not yet ready to peak :dies:

• Replies 145.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

Why are you always the one to reply to me? Don't you have Shameless to track or something? :rip:

Stations can play it all they want, but it doesn't change its negative bullet and slowed spincrease. It's over. 

And I'm so sick of the 12-year-old song excuse honestly. That doesn't matter. It's being treated as a single by Interscope and they dropped the ball as always. Yes, it did well for what it is, but the untapped potential is what's frustrating. 

Gaga is my main fave, I enjoy tracking her singles rather than spreading negativity and constantly whinning all around ATRL, posting the same negative post in different threads :zzz:

4 hours ago, nick4bty said:

It makes me sad how much Interscope dropped the ball on Bloody Mary. Of course it did great considering it's an 11 year old, but I definitely think it had a lot more potential. In the end, not releasing an official sped-up version ultimately killed it, and now with its streaming numbers rapidly on the decline, would a sped-up version even have affected the original at this point? Such a basic thing to do and they didn't do it. People would have streamed the hell out of it, and it would've given it a whole new life in the new year. Now it's already over and we're barely into February :skull: Oh well I guess

It was obvious since when the Xmas freeze was over that they wouldn't have pushed this in the way some fans expected.

For how things went in the last years, it's evident that Gaga and her team simply don't care to chase a hit at every cost at this point of her career.

I really would like to see her doing a movie with Jake Gyllenhaal, he seems like a very nice person and the interview they did last year was lovely, they were really cute together.

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

It was obvious since when the Xmas freeze was over that they wouldn't have pushed this in the way some fans expected.

For how things went in the last years, it's evident that Gaga and her team simply don't care to chase a hit at every cost at this point of her career.

The only thing that was missing from BM was an EP with a remix and the sped up version and then YT video on Gaga's channel sped up with lyrics

ASIB/BM show that with a song people click with, Gaga could still very much be a force. Looking forward to new music and working with new producers.

05CF06D3-BD6D-45E2-8EE6-60383BB9C4DF.thu

23 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I really would like to see her doing a movie with Jake Gyllenhaal, he seems like a very nice person and the interview they did last year was lovely, they were really cute together.

Yasss I love Jake, and he can use a hit movie atm ffr

Not people thinking that lyrics video are useful in any shape or form in 2023...lmao

1 minute ago, Mr. Stratus said:

The only thing that was missing from BM was an EP with a remix and the sped up version and then YT video on Gaga's channel sped up with lyrics

ASIB/BM show that with a song people click with, Gaga could still very much be a force. Looking forward to new music and working with new producers.

Never doubt that Gaga can still be a force, but my point is that in comparison to other people, her label in general (see also the launch of HMH) is not pulling all the tricks that for example other punctually do in order to make a song a hit, which is fine, I believe charts numbers are not a priority for her at this point of her career, she has other priorities and she's building a different career path.

59 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Never forget the Scamatica era

Ey7HnVAVEAQVX2s?format=jpg&name=medium

I got VERY lucky with my copy

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

No, I've been following the spins closely since it was sent. Flowers is on full Power rotation and is getting 20 spins a day, so BM getting around half of that means sub-power. KIIS-FM usually spins it 6-7 times a day. At the end of last week they slowed down I thought it was over and then out of nowhere they spun it 9 times on a Sunday which was a very good sign since stations are sometimes testing rotations on a Sunday before putting it on rotation officially usually on a Wednesday, which happened this week with KIIS-FM.

All that is fine but the general rule of thumb is if any song gets played once every 1-2 hours or so, it's considered to be on PR. There's no fixed number for how many spins a song on PR gets, it can be 15, 18, 20, 22 etc. depending on how much a station likes the song and how well its listeners are responding to it based on internal callouts.

But anyway, getting 12 spins from KIIS is a good sign and I agree with you in that it's not "over" yet. The meltdowns are unnecessary. 

5Xte504.thumb.jpg.138b113f1c3dcaa5a2c826

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Never doubt that Gaga can still be a force, but my point is that in comparison to other people, her label in general (see also the launch of HMH) is not pulling all the tricks that for example other punctually do in order to make a song a hit, which is fine, I believe charts numbers are not a priority for her at this point of her career, she has other priorities and she's building a different career path.

It's worth noting that both I Ain't Worried and HMH were rolled out the same way, midweek with 0 play listing

They went for this rollout where the film was the promo vehicle then when the streams grew Spotify added to playlists - so, i don't think that was a Gaga specific thing

POP

17    16 (+1)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    5937    5407    530    16.135

+41 Spins

-122 Bullet
+0.427 Audience

HOT AC

22    16 (+1)    LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    1736    1105    631    5.440

+94 Spins

-2 Bullet
+0.297 Audience

Total audience (POP + HAC): +0.724M

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

April

Hx1YSjS.gif

And then a whole a$$ year of waiting... Call Ridley Scott and James Charles in for their super fast video editing skills and the movie will be ready by May. No more waiting plus free time to record LG7

Hx1YSjS.gif

28 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I got VERY lucky with my copy

Jealous. I only got an L. It was a pretty L, so at least that's something I guess. 

6 hours ago, pablozedd said:

Can this get a grammy nom/win? :eli:

No, it was recorded over 5 years ago. Think the album isn’t eligible for Best Rock Album either, just in Best Historical Album.

32 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

+41 Spins

-122 Bullet
+0.427 Audience

HOT AC

+94 Spins

-2 Bullet
+0.297 Audience

Looking good for being "over"

33 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

+41 Spins

-122 Bullet
+0.427 Audience

HOT AC

+94 Spins

-2 Bullet
+0.297 Audience

Can someone explain the negative bullets?

38 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

+41 Spins

-122 Bullet
+0.427 Audience

HOT AC

+94 Spins

-2 Bullet
+0.297 Audience

but it was over?

1 minute ago, killer_rose said:

Can someone explain the negative bullets?

the - bullet can also mean the spins/audience adjustment. 

BM’s spins were at bigger rate than its audience. 

anyway, We need a Bloody Mary EP with sped up version, a new remix for clubs and acapella and instrumental and maybe even some more. I think interscope can do it, it takes like 0 effort to do smth like that. SZA did it for Kill Bill and now Beyonce did it for Cuff It and its actually looking really cool. They can use an outtake from Born This Way era for the cover to have her fans’ attention. 

What are they waiting for? Maybe higher radio audience? i have no idea but lets see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.