Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Stupid Cacamila Cabello is a cute song. it's fun. if it wasn't the lead, everyone would be saying "WHY WASN'T THIS A SINGLE?"

we would still be asking why it was on the standard tracklist while Love Me Right was assigned to be a Target Bonus Track

the-brady-bunch-marcia-brady.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Stupid Cacamila Cabello is a cute song. it's fun. if it wasn't the lead, everyone would be saying "WHY WASN'T THIS A SINGLE?"

We would be thankful that they were not stupid enough to release a song that leaked 2 months before as the lead

 

the-brady-bunch-marcia-brady.gif

Edited by Artur

the problem with stupid love is the really awful lyrics the production is great and has some nice melodies

well at least the lyrics match the title cause they are really stupid

You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door
Kinda hard to believe, gotta have faith in me

 

Cause all I ever wanted was love

 

Now it's time to free me from the shame
I gotta find that peace, is it too late?
Or could this love protect me from the pain?
I would battle for you, even if we break in two 

 

The verses were fine. My only issue with the song is the word stupid 


 

3 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door
Kinda hard to believe, gotta have faith in me

 

Cause all I ever wanted was love

 

Now it's time to free me from the shame
I gotta find that peace, is it too late?
Or could this love protect me from the pain?
I would battle for you, even if we break in two 

 

The verses were fine. My only issue with the song is the word stupid 


 

Yeah the verses are great writing. Kelly Clarkson cover convinced me the song could have had different production choices / replace the word stupid and you have a much much better song. 

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

Stupid Flop flopping as per usual 

Jesús Cristo. :rip:

 

__________

 

Rain On Me - 897,228,428 (+319,765)

Million Reasons - 678,721,338 (+266,903)

 

Will MR overtake ROM's daily streams this year? Place your bets.

 

Music Video Mv GIF by Lady Gaga

15 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

You're the one that I've been waiting for
Gotta quit this crying
Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door
Kinda hard to believe, gotta have faith in me

 

Cause all I ever wanted was love

 

Now it's time to free me from the shame
I gotta find that peace, is it too late?
Or could this love protect me from the pain?
I would battle for you, even if we break in two 

 

The verses were fine. My only issue with the song is the word stupid 


 

It’s not my only issue but THIS. Truly Gar’s “Hey Kids Spelling is Fun.” Also hated the lack of a chorus, like half of the album 

 

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, truthteller said:

we would still be asking why it was on the standard tracklist while Love Me Right was assigned to be a Target Bonus Track

the-brady-bunch-marcia-brady.gif

no argument there!

 

Love Me Right is my most played chromatica song

 

 

Edited by Pikachoo

5 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

Jesús Cristo. :rip:

 

__________

 

Rain On Me - 897,228,428 (+319,765)

Million Reasons - 678,721,338 (+266,903)

 

Will MR overtake ROM's daily streams this year? Place your bets.

 

Music Video Mv GIF by Lady Gaga

the way MR refuses to die. Joanne, just find your peace and ascend to heaven already!

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

 

Stupid Flop flopping as per usual 

 

:rip::rip:

5 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Oh this is huge :WAP:

Yeah she is #17 (+2). Typo.

Sometimes I like to imagine an alternate reality where Chromatica's singles were Alice, Replay, Rain On Me, and Sour Candy

 

32lTwa9.gif

 

 

the way Gaga rightfully shaded the producers for turning 1000 Doves into a dumb house song

 

the original ALWAYS wins

 

 

Stupid Love verses were indeed good imo

the problem was the lack of a chorus, like it builds with the ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOVE and the ooh ooh

only to hit the wall with "I WANT YOUR STUPID LOVE" *chipmunks sound*

2 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

that "can Gaga reach Miley's success" thread :toofunny3:

xtinct fans are pissed

3 hours ago, Pop Art said:

It was because of him I realized I was a top actually thank you very much.

 

abdda4e5da525196701c248a537fffea.gif

Serving reverse waholian experience 

 

In all seriousness congrats to you both :heart2:

 

There is something to be said about an artist experiencing peaks and valley in the course of their careers, and an artist branching out and doing different genres and expressions of art. And someone who pushes boundaries. It just makes for livelier conversation. Even just looking at her movie career--romantic melodrama, true life crime, and superhero. But still Gaga in someway. 

 

The GP not only now accept it, they expect and embrace it. Imagine if Joker 2 was Gaga's first movie and the announcement of a superhero musical. There was enough dissent about another remake of ASIB. Nowadays. it's intrigue. She is reliable--maybe not always quality wise, but commitment. 

Edited by glacier76

4 minutes ago, glacier76 said:

There is something to be said about an artist experiencing peaks and valley in the course of their careers, and an artist branching out and doing different genres and expressions of art. And someone who pushes boundaries. It just makes for livelier conversation. Even just looking at her movie career--romantic melodrama, true life crime, and superhero. But still Gaga in someway. 

 

The GP not only now accept it, they expect and embrace it. Imagine if Joker 2 was Gaga's first movie and the announcement of a superhero musical. There was enough dissent about another remake of ASIB. Nowadays. it's intrigue. She is reliable--maybe not always quality wise, but commitment. 

Joker is not a superhero movie (besides the fact that the CHARACTERS come from superhero comic books) It's a dramatic thriller 

Edited by Miracle

8 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Joker is not a superhero movie (besides the fact that the CHARACTERS come from superhero comic books) It's a razzie winner dramatic thriller 

fixed it for you

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-7.jpg

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.