Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Your friends are in the other room
Heard every cruel thing they said
They're all just trying to be cool
So I wrote this song in my head

 

Wasn't the it girl at school (not me)
No, I wasn't queen of the prom
But don't take me for a fool
Now I know I've got my own charm

 

A 30+ woman wrote this

xK99Jij.gif

one day y'all will learn that pop songs in ASIB were written a certain way to reflect what was going on in the story, and how Ally was literally in the "shallow" with her music career, despite starting from an earnest place.

 

guess that days not today. :coffee:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I can't at people using their real e-mail in sites like this one.. like :snowman:

However certain users should have been banned by moderation since long time, especially when they're users (or notorious trolls) who don't have any other content than Gaga related hate posts or threads, I've been saying this since years.

5 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

one day y'all will learn that pop songs in ASIB were written a certain way to reflect what was going on in the story, and how Ally was literally in the "shallow" with her music career, despite starting from an earnest place.

 

guess that days not today. :coffee:

shallow doesn't have to mean bad though

xK99Jij.gif

Why are y'all terrorizing this thread with those RuP*ul tracks?? 

:noparty:

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

shallow doesn't have to mean bad though

xK99Jij.gif

HBF is kinda a bop tho so  :bird:

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

HBF is kinda a bop tho so  :bird:

oh agreed I just hate the lyrics :rip:

I don't recall who randomnly posted this song in here, but I have it on repeat since.

 

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

44 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Your friends are in the other room
Heard every cruel thing they said
They're all just trying to be cool
So I wrote this song in my head

 

Wasn't the it girl at school (not me)
No, I wasn't queen of the prom
But don't take me for a fool
Now I know I've got my own charm

 

A 30+ woman wrote this

xK99Jij.gif

:ahh:

 

 

50 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Your friends are in the other room
Heard every cruel thing they said
They're all just trying to be cool
So I wrote this song in my head

 

Wasn't the it girl at school (not me)
No, I wasn't queen of the prom
But don't take me for a fool
Now I know I've got my own charm

 

A 30+ woman wrote this

xK99Jij.gif

I mean, ASIB pop songs were kind of meant to be a caricature. 

Meanwhile, Taylor releases songs like "Bejeweled" at the age of 33.  
 

Edited by Brishka

Some of y'all wanting Gar to make RuPaul music as if we don't have ChroMAGA already 

 

xK99Jij.gif

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

1 minute ago, DoctorIce said:

#137 (+44) Shallord - 1,156,710

 

:jonnycat:

giphy.gif

wtf

is this real?

Gaga is yet to top the song she wrote when she was 19. 

Jan 12, 2023 | Spotify Global Chart

#40 (-4) Bloody Mary  2,140,983 (-30k)

#137 (+44)  Shallow 1,156,710 (+134k)

 

 

 

SHALLAAAHHHHHHH

 

9OCEXMl.gif9OCEXMl.gif9OCEXMl.gif

 

 

 

Time to pull the plug on Bloody Mary and send Shallclassic back to radios

 

 

9OCEXMl.gif

 

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

#40 (-4) Bloody Mary - 2,140,983

 

:redface: I wouldn't mind BM doing 2.7M and Shallow doing 600K, but OK. 

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Time to pull the plug on Bloody Mary and send Shallclassic back to radios

 

 

9OCEXMl.gif

 

Shallow flopped on the radio during its heyday. BM might actually surpass it on pop.

Why Shallah is rising that much? The Valentine’s Day effect would be interesting now that it is increasing on streams again. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.