Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Perched for whats next.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

BTW full album, all 17 tracks. 35M daily streams.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

 

Spoiler

AmericaGOD if it keeps increasing through the week I've seen some Monster edits lately as well but it's not taking off yet

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

43 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

Sooner or later it will get to 1b streams so...

Technically this applies to every song :rip:

6 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

BTW full album, all 17 tracks. 35M daily streams.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

 

  Reveal hidden contents

AmericaGOD if it keeps increasing through the week I've seen some Monster edits lately as well but it's not taking off yet

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

 

I really wanted MTN / HML to be next ugh, but I'll take anything from BTW.

 

MonsterTok have been coming through lately with the edits tbh. I've seen quite a few with Paparazzi's VMA performance as well. They better keep it up.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

 

Speaking of it went viral on Twitter AGAIN 😭😭😭😭

 

 

Edited by State of Grace.

35 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Taylor, Sza, Lana (new album), Rihanna (super bowl), Miley (new album), Billie, Ariana, Doja will all be above her. She’ll probably be somewhere between 8-13. 

Gaga will be in the top 10. 

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Technically this applies to every song :rip:

I mean in the foreseeable future, not after 20 years or so...

We need every BTW song to have a viral moment. It is her best album and deserves a never ending legacy 

Does anyone know at all what shes doing at the moment? if it was getting ready to film for Joker, I'm going to assume that its all been delayed because of the passing of her grandmother? 

Why are some of you asking for a music video? You don't need stuff like that to smash anymore. :rip: It's 2023. 

1 minute ago, SmittenCake said:

Does anyone know at all what shes doing at the moment? if it was getting ready to film for Joker, I'm going to assume that its all been delayed because of the passing of her grandmother? 

Her grandma allegedly passed away a few weeks ago. Filming on Joker has officially resumed on Jan 4th so I think she's busy.

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

MonsterTok have been coming through lately with the edits tbh. I've seen quite a few with Paparazzi's VMA performance as well. They better keep it up.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Ugh Godgarazzi deserves so much more, the streams never broke past 300k-ish. A shame.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

 

Also FàD Romance is kinda going viral again with a new sped up version dance trend (a la Just Smash) which looks like a damn mess but we'll take it ig

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Applause SMASHING, Americano COMING, Bloody Mary CONTINUING TO STOMP on streaming & radio. Another day of winning, why?

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Does anyone know at all what shes doing at the moment? if it was getting ready to film for Joker, I'm going to assume that its all been delayed because of the passing of her grandmother? 

Girl it's a highly anticipated sequel with a $150M budget Warner Bros execs aren't going to stall filming bc her grandma passed away

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

It will be so funny when these old songs keep going viral, while her new single bombs with a #22 - #88 - #OUT run

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

It will be so funny when these old songs keep going viral, while her new single bombs with a #22 - #88 - #OUT run

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

New single? And it charts?

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

New single? And it charts?

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Didn't you hear? She's recording another wine mom ballad for some new America propaganda movie.

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Americano +56.821 / BIGGEST DAY SINCE THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY

 

Image from Rejoice

 

Thank you, Shrek!

 

:cm: See when you deliver a bold and eclectic album.

 

I don't see it for Monster, it's such a dull song. :rip:

13 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Her grandma allegedly passed away a few weeks ago. Filming on Joker has officially resumed on Jan 4th so I think she's busy.

WEEKS AGO!?

11 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Girl it's a highly anticipated sequel with a $150M budget Warner Bros execs aren't going to stall filming bc her grandma passed away

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

:rip:

I will literally take ANYTHING when it comes to new music atp. Reminder that Stupid Noises l-worded for the first time in Jan 2020. It's been 3 years.

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Didn't you hear? She's recording another wine mom ballad for some new America propaganda movie.

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

This doesn't sound like the Benito droplet I imagined

 

UnpleasantTidyCopperbutterfly-max-1mb.gi

9 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

WEEKS AGO!?

I think I read here that she passed around mid December, but we only found out now

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.