Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

i wonder what MAYHEM songs she will keep for the LG8 tour (if there's one)

666.thumb.gif.e01c008dbe0e8164f113abe7010a6f9a.gif

DWAS, Abracadabra, VIY. Maybe GOE.

 

Single, single, should've been a single, promo single. 

 

:gayhemcat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, hausofbryan said:

DWAS, Abracadabra, VIY. Maybe GOE.

 

Single, single, should've been a single, promo single. 

 

:gayhemcat:

and it turns out to be blade of grass (wedding mix)

666.thumb.gif.e01c008dbe0e8164f113abe7010a6f9a.gif

HBDUWM featured on "Best of Alpha 2025" by Apple Music today. 

 

So far, Abracadabra, GOE, and HBDUWM making it onto their year-end lists.

 

:gayhemcat:

Just now, hausofbryan said:

HBDUWM featured on "Best of Alpha 2025" by Apple Music today. 

 

So far, Abracadabra, GOE, and HBDUWM making it onto their year-end lists.

 

:gayhemcat:

No Vanish Into You? Oh HagGa.

:clack:

Just now, GipJo said:

No Vanish Into You? Oh HagGa.

:clack:

It'll be on the Today's Hits Best of 2025 (alongside Abra and DWAS).

 

:gayhemcat:

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

did everyone try TDD? I thought TDD was lovely

 

ffe83c2a4c5040c788713c321bb0bff5.webp

It'll be on Apple Music's Best of 2025: Lady Gaga Songs Featured in Wednesday Season 2 playlist. 

 

:xtinass:

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It'll be on Apple Music's Best of 2025: Lady Gaga Songs Featured in Wednesday Season 2 playlist. 

 

:xtinass:

lovedrug better

 

ffe83c2a4c5040c788713c321bb0bff5.webp

14 minutes ago, The Witch said:

did everyone try DCT / CSTH? I thought DCT / CSTH was lovely

 

ffe83c2a4c5040c788713c321bb0bff5.webp

ffe83c2a4c5040c788713c321bb0bff5.webp

what in the east Asian geopolitics is going on on the last page 

 

nicki.png

OGHs still seething over DWAS being on Mayhem. When will they realize no one outside of this dying pop forum gives af?

 

No amount of their crying will ever undo Mayhem from being seen as a smash album and era.

 

:sabrina:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

OGHs still seething over DWAS being on Mayhem. When will they realize no one outside of this dying pop forum gives af?

 

No amount of their crying will ever undo Mayhem from being seen as a smash album and era.

 

:sabrina:

Looking forward to when she adds DWAS (Acoustic) and Poker Face to LG8 

Has House of Gucci always been on Netflix? Just got an ad on Instagram for it with the iconic "You ever steal anything, Paola?" scene. 

 

I love that movie :thing: 

9 minutes ago, Aden said:

OGHs still seething over DWAS being on Mayhem. When will they realize no one outside of this dying pop forum gives af?

 

No amount of their crying will ever undo Mayhem from being seen as a smash album and era.

 

:sabrina:

And you know damn well that if any of their faves had DWAS in their discography that we'd never hear the end of it :sistrens:

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

And you know damn well that if any of their faves had DWAS in their discography that we'd never hear the end of it :sistrens:

I don't even know why they speak about DWAS as if their faves are talented enough to pull off a DWAS to begin with

 

Their faves can barely harmonize in the shower, let alone with someone musically talented like Bruno on a stage :sistrens:

55 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Has House of Gucci always been on Netflix? Just got an ad on Instagram for it with the iconic "You ever steal anything, Paola?" scene. 

 

I love that movie :thing: 

I got that ad too, but when I tuned into NF I didn't find it. :michael:

1 hour ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I got that ad too, but when I tuned into NF I didn't find it. :michael:

I'll check tonight for the US. Maybe it's only certain countries, since movies on Netflix tend to be region locked. 

33 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Is the DWUW video about to leak? :skull:

What makes you say that?

42 minutes ago, Artur said:

Jon Batiste is at today's show! :heart:

Another Grammy vote for MAOTYHEM I fear :bird:

2 minutes ago, superglowy said:

What makes you say that?

A mental health diagnosis

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.