Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Manchs said:

TDD is such an earworm lol Gaga her pen knows how to write catchy hooks...

Dancin until we're dead

dancin until we're dead

dancin until we're deeeead

 

:gaycatina1: In my head all day

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I'm a few tracks in the Mayhem digitally expanded edition from start to finish and gosh the track run is insane :WAP:

The abysmally low 6M playlist reach after almost first full day of release

 

 

@Interscrooge

 

 

 

Let's hope for some cute NMF and Hot Hits placements starting in about 8 hours.

 

:clack:

 

need liddos to be quick and snatch the tdd spotify chart thread first. let it surpass 100 pages and then hide iT 

 

20250826_174941.thumb.jpg.cca1aaa5ca192c

Edited by The Witch

I overplayed TDD to death from the moment I woke up today so I took a 4 hour break and now it sounds like a smash… so catchy and fun… do the dead dance! Do the dead dance!  Mayhem… the aoty that you are!

13 minutes ago, Manchs said:

I love how everyone's talking about owls and Miami and you're busy stanning hard like nothing is happening

 

Keep at it :jonny5:

I had a really bad day today so I'm making the best of it! Anything Gaga related always puts me in a better mood:heart2:

what with the owl...

still can't believe we got Can't Stop the Hyde and Kill For Love on spotify
hope gaga get well and nothing changes from the VMA performance :giraffe:

The music video is killing it tbh. It got nearly 300K views in the last hour, one of its strongest hours yet. 

7 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

I missed the owls inside joke idgi

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

It's only for users who stan the iconic hit movie, Weapons

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

Not this Spanish smash :jonny5: 

 

Some of the biggest tiktoks using this audio are in Spanish :dies: and all the comments in Spanish. I'm sure it's about the music video but still :jonny5: 

 

I need this to take off. 5.5 thousand tiktoks so far ain't bad at all if you think about it! Hasn't even been 24 hours yet 

1 minute ago, denim said:

The music video is killing it tbh. It got nearly 300K views in the last hour, one of its strongest hours yet. 

Netflix effect comin as we near Friday :flower: 

 

I need everyone to plan Wednesday episode 7 viewing parties with their friends for this weekend 

 

:lakitu:

The MV gained 295k views last hour (which is the best since the first hour it was out irrc). It'll be hitting 3 million around half a day after release, which could put its first day view total around 5.5-6 million. 

1 minute ago, denim said:

The music video is killing it tbh. It got nearly 300K views in the last hour, one of its strongest hours yet. 

I noticed that too, when it jumped 50K in like an update 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Netflix effect comin as we near Friday :flower: 

 

I need everyone to plan Wednesday episode 7 viewing parties with their friends for this weekend 

 

:lakitu:

Friends? What friends?:gaycat3:

Just now, Aston Martin said:

The MV gained 295k views last hour (which is the best since the first hour it was out irrc). It'll be hitting 3 million around half a day after release, which could put its first day view total around 5.5-6 million. 

4 million seems like a safe bet but I think 5.5 might be a little too generous. I'm gonna predict 4.2 million first 24 hours :jonny5:  Which is extremely impressive already 

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I had a really bad day today so I'm making the best of it! Anything Gaga related always puts me in a better mood:heart2:

I've been visiting my friend in hospice all day, Gaga has been a much-needed distraction. She gave us a lot today. :heart:

 

I hope she feels better soon and can celebrate with fans properly at the show Saturday. 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

I've been visiting my friend in hospice all day, Gaga has been a much-needed distraction. She gave us a lot today. :heart:

 

I hope she feels better soon and can celebrate with fans properly at the show Saturday. 

:hug:

10 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

The abysmally low 6M playlist reach after almost first full day of release

 

 

@Interscrooge

 

 

 

Let's hope for some cute NMF and Hot Hits placements starting in about 8 hours.

 

:clack:

 

SpOGHtify at it again. AM had no issue putting it on major playlists today, yet they can't bother for the female artist on their platform with the most monthly listeners for the year basically. :rip: 

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

4 million seems like a safe bet but I think 5.5 might be a little too generous. I'm gonna predict 4.2 million first 24 hours :jonny5:  Which is extremely impressive already 

I mean I try to be cautious with numbers too, but if it's hitting 3 million around 12-13 hours after release, I don't think it'll slow down to only get one million over the next 11.5-12 hours. Abra was around 3.5 million at the 12 hour mark iirc and ended up getting 6.8 million views first day. 

3 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

It's only for users who stan the iconic hit movie, Weapons

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

not you again

 

i'll just say i did not enjoy that dogpiling - now i know what the OGHs feel

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.