Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I mean I try to be cautious with numbers too, but if it's hitting 3 million around 12-13 hours after release, I don't think it'll slow down to only get one million over the next 11.5-12 hours. Abra was around 3.5 million at the 12 hour mark iirc and ended up getting 6.8 million views first day. 

Abra ur bones 

 

:ryan3:

Just now, Smarticle said:

not you again

 

i'll just say i did not enjoy that dogpiling - now i know what the OGHs feel

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

Only

Weapons

Lovers

Slay

 

blG1PYag(1).thumb.gif.c7d2ce9f7d8c890376

I just got two texts from Co Workers about Wednesday and if I watched it yet (because of Gaga :smiley:) 

 

 

Just now, LostInStereo100 said:

I just got two texts from Co Workers about Wednesday and if I watched it yet (because of Gaga :smiley:) 

 

 

That's how you know you're a real liddo, the friends reach out whenever she's doing something :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I mean I try to be cautious with numbers too, but if it's hitting 3 million around 12-13 hours after release, I don't think it'll slow down to only get one million over the next 11.5-12 hours. Abra was around 3.5 million at the 12 hour mark iirc and ended up getting 6.8 million views first day. 

If it gets another 300K update, I'll cream 

 

:jonny5: 

Heard she might reschedule the date to 22 or 23, so basically her little gap between legs for her to rest is ruined because of this incident if it's true, she couldn't take a short break before the Europe leg now.

:clack:

Edited by GipJo

Just now, hausofbryan said:

That's how you know you're a real liddo, the friends reach out whenever she's doing something :lmao: 

And I wouldn't change a single thing! 

I think this maybe a GP hit. My stories on Instagram with Gaga content are usually only liked by a few people or Gaga stans in here (iykyk)

 

And my most recent one has like 20 likes and not all Gaga Stans. Like random people & NPCs. Let's ******* go! 

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Heard she might reschedule the date in 22 or 23, so basically her little gap between legs for her to rest is ruined because of this incident if it's true, she couldn't take a short break before the Europe leg now.

:clack:

bobby's head should be on the chopping block 

 

20250826_174941.thumb.jpg.cca1aaa5ca192c

Hopefully, the strain is not severe so she can recover before the NYC dates. 

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

bobby's head should be on the chopping block 

 

20250826_174941.thumb.jpg.cca1aaa5ca192c

Not likely based on her recent yacht photo, him and his boyfriend seem like BFF with Michael now.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Heard she might reschedule the date to 22 or 23, so basically her little gap between legs for her to rest is ruined because of this incident if it's true, she couldn't take a short break before the Europe leg now.

:clack:

Hopefully they can announce a new date tomorrow so fans can plan accordingly. 

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Not likely based on her recent yacht photo, him and his boyfriend seem like BFF with Michael now.

spacer.png

We all lost I fear 

Wait, when was this video filmed again? I was near Xochimilco in June :rip: 

 

 

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Hopefully, the strain is not severe so she can recover before the NYC dates. 

Is this the first time she canceled because of this? I remember she canceled her shows mostly because of illness and outside forces.

bobbee is kinda good at negotiating like how to hell you negotiate GoE as the official track for F1 

 

 spacer.png

1 minute ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Wait, when was this video filmed again? I was near Xochimilco in June :rip: 

 

 

Last week of June I think.

If she adds Can't Stop The Pink on the setlist her vocals won't survive :suburban: THEY/THEM Ball cancelled, only grossed 100m why :suburban:

My local gym is blasting stupid love all of a sudden and I almost dropped my dumbbells :deadbanana2:

Just now, GipJo said:

Is this the first time she canceled because of this? I remember she canceled her shows mostly because of illness and outside forces.

I've tried to look up other artists that have cancelled from vocal strain, big range from either just a few days/weekend to others cancelling an entire leg of a tour. :deadbanana: Let us hope it's the former. 

Just now, Mix said:

bobbee is kinda good at negotiating like how to hell you negotiate GoE as the official track for F1 

 

 spacer.png

He is good at getting gigs yes, but he sucks at managing her music and her socials.

2 minutes ago, GipJo said:

Last week of June I think.

Stfu :eek: Omg I should have went lol I was there probably a few days before they filmed. 

2 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

If she adds Can't Stop The Pink on the setlist her vocals won't survive :suburban: THEY/THEM Ball cancelled, only grossed 100m why :suburban:

Girl who cares about box office, if she doesn't handle this carefully she might lose the abilities to sing live like she does now forever.

Edited by GipJo

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

He is good at getting gigs yes, but he sucks at managing her music and her socials.

we all know Godga said no and called bobbee the ***

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.