Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Bojana said:

Oh this is sooo good quality, ty!!!

1000 DOVES NOW :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Who is that new user here and what is their problem? It smells like.....

 

Anyways I love the idea of a rotating setlist a lot! Sorry for the girlies attending and not getting their fave songs though dd

If she does Fun Tonight instead of Enigma at my show I swear to ******* god... 

 

Lady Gaga's sold-out concert in Indonesia cancelled following serious  threats from Islamic groups - Colin Dye

I'm mad i didn't watch this second day from the start, sounds like she did a few changes :rip: 

not her lowkey saying she hates the album version of 1000 because it was supposed to be a sad song :rip:

Since everyone here hates it and I'm the #1 1000 Doves Stan, I'm claiming this performance of 1000 Doves specially made for me, thank you Gaga. 

 

She's making so much emphasis on her health being much better now :jonny5: I really do hope it's true, I wish her the very best

1 minute ago, Gerard141 said:

oh so i'm the problem bringing attention to this? not the ones who should've done something? lol okay. it's giving hypocrisy and disingenuous. 

yes you are bringing so much attention to this by posting it in a lady gaga base that has already been talking about it for days :ahh: I believe you can expect a call from the president any moment to thank you for your tireless activism

this streamer singing along to an unreleased verse in the chorus like they haven't just heard it for the first time in their life, please :toofunny3:

Just now, Serendipity said:

Muhammad needs to shut the hell up 

Is he crying or does he have Covid? The constant sniffling :biblionny:

Has she interacted with the audience a bit more compared to the last show, or is it about the same? Haven't been able to watch today's show

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.