Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Artur said:

Imagine if she releases a Babylon video tomorrow

 

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

Do main stream artists typically release a music videos on the first day of a tour? I don’t think that is the norm 

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Do main stream artists typically release a music videos on the first day of a tour? I don’t think that is the norm 

I know, I'm just being delusional because of that BABYLON in capital letters

 

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

1 minute ago, Bimbo said:


She said don’t be sad ❤️ 

Kindness punk :heart2:

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

faggots wake up @Artur

 

 

 

 

I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!

 

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

 

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE!

I can't believe we are talking about healing the pain with dance music and we don't have SFA or 1000Doves. :sadviolin:

6 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I can't believe we are talking about healing the pain with dance music and we don't have SFA or 1000Doves. :sadviolin:

I don't think that setlist is real. It seems pretty obvious Babylon is going to be included and the one I've seen floating around doesn't have it in :duca:

1 minute ago, NicoleAMatty said:

1000 Pigeons HITTING tonight

 

tbXrAFo.gif

It looks like he just smacked 1000 pigeons out of the air 

When she cuts "Alejandro" and "Paparazzi" in favour of an extended version of "Million Reasons" and a 15-minute-long jazz/piano medley

 

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

 

 

IF there's really an era-closing Godbylon visual oh *****

 

oprah-audience.gif

6TWk.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Please spare us some footage on the first day of the tour, I won't care if it's 144p with multiple "yaaaaasssssss" in the background.

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

Me pretending to be French when she screams "PETITS MONSTRES" at Stade de France

 

PlainWeakHarpseal-small.gif

1 hour ago, besaid said:

I don't think that setlist is real. It seems pretty obvious Babylon is going to be included and the one I've seen floating around doesn't have it in :duca:

Let's pray for 1000 Doves. :jonnycat:

If she skips Papa I'll be unhappy because it's always a blast listening to her singing and belting her best pop melodies on tour. It's also a fan favorite. Please Gaga :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.