Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Imagine this:

 

you are at the Chromatica tour.

 

Lady Starlice finishes her opening set.

 

then suddenly the lights go off.

 

the crowd cheers

 

giphy.gif

 

 

then all of a sudden you hear

 

"I N I T I A T E

C H E R R Y  C H E R R Y  B O O M  B O O M

L A D Y  G A G A

I  L I K E  I T  R O U G H

"

 

And Gaga flies in through the arena ceiling

 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bez1d3a629lf276rxkv

 

 

"YOUR LOVE IS NOTHING I CAN'T FIGHT..."

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Imagine this:

 

you are at the Chromatica tour.

 

Lady Starlice finishes her opening set.

 

then suddenly the lights go off.

 

the crowd cheers

 

giphy.gif

 

 

then all of a sudden you hear

 

"I N I T I A T E

C H E R R Y  C H E R R Y  B O O M  B O O M

L A D Y  G A G A

I  L I K E  I T  R O U G H

"

 

And Gaga flies in through the arena ceiling

 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bez1d3a629lf276rxkv

 

 

"YOUR LOVE IS NOTHING I CAN'T FIGHT..."

 

 

:jonny:

oh

My

God

Was on a film forum and apparently a reliable insider said that Joker will be filming during the American Winter. Perhaps J:FaD era will be starting early next year :biblio:

  • Author
1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Imagine this:

 

you are at the Chromatica tour.

 

Lady Starlice finishes her opening set.

 

then suddenly the lights go off.

 

the crowd cheers

 

giphy.gif

 

 

then all of a sudden you hear

 

"I N I T I A T E

C H E R R Y  C H E R R Y  B O O M  B O O M

L A D Y  G A G A

I  L I K E  I T  R O U G H

"

 

And Gaga flies in through the arena ceiling

 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bez1d3a629lf276rxkv

 

 

"YOUR LOVE IS NOTHING I CAN'T FIGHT..."

 

 

The Fame Ball? Sure! 

6 hours ago, D02 said:

scared that this tour might not reach 100 million with the 20 shows....

Yeah show #21 would have been welcomed :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Imagine this:

 

you are at the Chromatica tour.

 

Lady Starlice finishes her opening set.

 

then suddenly the lights go off.

 

the crowd cheers

 

giphy.gif

 

 

then all of a sudden you hear

 

"I N I T I A T E

C H E R R Y  C H E R R Y  B O O M  B O O M

L A D Y  G A G A

I  L I K E  I T  R O U G H

"

 

And Gaga flies in through the arena ceiling

 

 

 

"YOUR LOVE IS NOTHING I CAN'T FIGHT..."

 

 

Arnhem, Texas, Florida dates all sold out in MINUTES

 

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bez1d3a629lf276rxkv

4 hours ago, Miichael said:

She hasn't posted a teaser for the tour because she is waiting for the trumpets and saxophones to arrive from Vegas 

 

Ua2pHII.gif

Nah. From Como, Italy. 
 

 

Ua2pHII.gif

Gaga: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Crowd: WHAT?

Gaga: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Crowd: YEAH

 

8EsZ.gif

17 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

Gaga: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Crowd: WHAT?

Gaga: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Crowd: YEAH

 

8EsZ.gif

Enigma is GETTING ha justice!!!!!!

3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Top 5 from BTW:

 

Yoü and I 

The Edge of Glory

Heavy Metal Lover

Bloody Mary 

Electric Chapel 

 

Ua2pHII.gif

One is not like the other. 

 

Ua2pHII.gif

 

Replace it with Judas and those are the top 5 songs on BTW

 

Ua2pHII.gif

27 minutes ago, Sacrifice said:

Gaga: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Crowd: WHAT?

Gaga: DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?

Crowd: YEAH

 

8EsZ.gif

Reminds me of  :dies:

 

 

 

 

The whole stadium hollering back at ha, we're NOT ready

 

8EsZ.gif

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Reminds me of  :dies:

 

 

 

 

The whole stadium hollering back at ha, we're NOT ready

 

8EsZ.gif

The new “So baby tell me yes” “YES”

 

8EsZ.gif

13 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Reminds me of  :dies:

 

 

 

 

The whole stadium hollering back at ha, we're NOT ready

 

8EsZ.gif

ASIB stans will be like

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

8 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

There's no need for a drone, it's a huge venue with a lot of workers and the stage will be set up DAYS before the show because it's the first show. Someone will take a picture and it'll leak. 

can’t believe we’re days away after two years of waiting :jonny2: ahhh to be a liddo this week! I just hope she doesn’t **** it up with the tour outfits 

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

#OutfitInspo

 

FWbpHMZX0AQfdts?format=jpg&name=large

the amount of gratuitous nudity and bulge my mom will see next week :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Top 5 from BTW:

 

Bloody Mary 

Yoü and I 

The Edge of Glory

Scheiße

Heavy Metal Lover

 

Ua2pHII.gif

The way we always have the same faves. Even if I did fix your list a lil' bit. 

 

Ua2pHII.gif

Think this is the only person to post a cover of one of the interludes

 


 

Would love someone to do C1 with a string instrument :smitten: 

9 hours ago, The Witch said:

We want a sexy summery video not some homo'd fantasy

 

The Witch

 

War flashbacks

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

9 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

what are the chances she sings

 

1) The Queen

2) Animal

 

on this tour?

-100%

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

I just don’t believe that she’s actually doing this tour idk

 

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

9 hours ago, Ricardo1993 said:

Natali has designed two of the outfits. 

Say sike NOW

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

53 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The new “So baby tell me yes” “YES”

 

8EsZ.gif

When she pointed the mic to the crowd for 'I will be right by your side'

8EsZ.gif

They played Bad Romance at a funeral. It’s the person’s favorite song according to her friend. 

Edited by kwek_kwek

18 hours ago, Miracle said:

45 degrees ????? I'm sorry but if the temperature is anywhere close to 40 degrees on the date of the show I will not queue. I appreciate my life more than being a couple rows closer

 

  • ATRL Moderator

I’ll come clean and say it: we need an album full of Perfect Illusions 

 

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.