Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Europe said:

We should do a LG7 song title ranking :gaycat1:

1. Shadow of a Man
2. Blade of Glass
3. Garden of Eden
4. Killah
5. Lovedrug
6. Perfect Celebrity
7. Disease 
8. Die with a Smile
9. Vanish Into You
10. The Beast
11. Abracadabra
12. ZombieBoy
13. How Bad Do U Want Me
14. Don't Call Tonight

:gayalipacat5:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Europe said:

We should do a LG7 song title ranking :gaycat1:

 I'll start :gaycat5:

This ranking is only based on the titles and not the actual songs

 

01. Blade Of Grass

02. Abracadabra 

03. Zombieboy 

04. The Beast 

05. Killah

06. Shadow Of A Man

07. Garden Of Eden

08. Lovedrug

09. Don't Call Tonight

10. Disease

11. Perfect Celebrity

12. Vanish Into You

13. Die With A Smile

14. How Bad Do U Want Me?

Edited by MidnightsAtPeace

The tour announcement coming in 2-4 weeks. I'm excited! Probably they had to space out The Weeknd-Beyonce-Gaga sales. Also Feb 20th is the announcement of the Copacabana Show

5 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Mayhem mini LP (CD) Japan Edition

 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

This would look incredible with any of the other covers honestly.

2 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

The tour announcement coming in 2-4 weeks. I'm excited! Probably they had to space out The Weeknd-Beyonce-Gaga sales. Also Feb 20th is the announcement of the Copacabana Show

is this tea or speculation? 

my theory abracadabra & dwas just switched places at TTH by abracadabra's smashing organic performance (11 to 8).. meaning if it keeps smashing, abra can get #1 & cover again when mayhem drops:agaycatabra:

15 minutes ago, opbranden said:

You can't compare 2025 to 1998 :deadbanana4:

 

Thats the impressive part :gaygacat5: 

if the weeknd did 380k with no hit, we can do it as well.

Does anyone know when we can expect the restock of her store with signed items? :gaycat2:

Given its placement on the tracklist, I highly doubt Vanish Into You is a ballad. I think it could be one of the "dreamy" moments she talked about in the RS interview.

I also wonder what song the lyrics she teased on the Elle interview are from...

  • Popular Post

Omg I was getting my booty lasered and Abracadabra started playing :WAP: 

 

I had to control myself to stay still and not dance to it :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Gangbaby said:

The tour announcement coming in 2-4 weeks. I'm excited! Probably they had to space out The Weeknd-Beyonce-Gaga sales. Also Feb 20th is the announcement of the Copacabana Show

Do you know anything else about the European leg? 

4 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Omg I was getting my booty lasered

is this a euphemism

 

David_Greengrass97

  • Popular Post

Bobby using the billboards that really matter.

 

O'sarah Bin Tanno blending the eyeshadow.

 

Frederick using spray and not oil for the wigs.

 

They are scared of Michael dropping then from the Haus. :ahh:

8 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Omg I was getting my booty lasered and Abracadabra started playing :WAP: 

 

I had to control myself to stay still and not dance to it :deadbanana4:

You were getting your what what? 

8 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Omg I was getting my booty lasered and Abracadabra started playing :WAP: 

 

I had to control myself to stay still and not dance to it :deadbanana4:

Great, now I'm cackling at the idea of your beautician ending the treatment with a "Abracadabra, your hair has gone oh-nana"

 

ProfilepicCLOWN.thumb.jpg.25e16032ca908f

In about an hour we will know if lady in red or lady in green is coming.

22 minutes ago, PMM said:

1. Shadow of a Man
2. Blade of Glass
3. Garden of Eden
4. Killah
5. Lovedrug
6. Perfect Celebrity
7. Disease 
8. Die with a Smile
9. Vanish Into You
10. The Beast
11. Abracadabra
12. ZombieBoy
13. How Bad Do U Want Me
14. Don't Call Tonight

:gayalipacat5:

Oh boy it's literally how I would do it, sister

4 minutes ago, Diocles said:

Vanish into you screams midtempo. 

It lowkey gives me Heal Me on steroids 

i was really calm yesterday waiting for the update... today i am starting to :wave::katie2::penguin::duca::biblio::beatfreak::dancehall::yum:

I think Michael stepped in and everyone started doing their job how amazing is that 

6 minutes ago, Diocles said:

Vanish into you screams midtempo. 

I feel like it is in the vein of TEOG and Gypsy.

Just now, Daglazzo said:

I think Michael stepped in and everyone started doing their job how amazing is that 

Or maybe Gaga having that kind of support and not every close one being on her payroll gave her the confidence to be more assertive. 

2 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

I feel like it is in the vein of TEOG and Gypsy.

It gives me Heart of Glass vibes

1 minute ago, Human Fly said:

It gives me Heart of Glass vibes

That would be amazing! I like Heart of Glass.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.